Mothership Failure

Started by Dextrous63, September 27, 2022, 02:00:34 PM

« previous - next »

Dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 27, 2022, 06:40:33 PMI used to keep a track of when it was down by having a script check once a minute if it was up. There are free services which will do the same thing https://uptimerobot.com/

I have one of theirs running on Letschat

Any chance of getting the refund back?  We won't need you to give us that after dinner speech after all 😉😂😂

klondike

Is that 63 in your id related in any way to the 85 in Aliens 3?

Dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 27, 2022, 08:24:44 PMIs that 63 in your id related in any way to the 85 in Aliens 3?
From wiki "Francis Aaron, nicknamed "85" (after his IQ)".

Harsh indeed. 

Anyway, no.  It's the number of forums I've been banned from  :yay: :clap:

klondike

I can easily sod you off from this one if you want to make it 64...

Handy tip - figure out who you are taking the piss at before indulging yourself.

Raven

Quote from: klondike on September 27, 2022, 08:31:15 PMI can easily sod you off from this one if you want to make it 64...

Handy tip - figure out who you are taking the piss at befotre indulging yourself.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 27, 2022, 08:31:15 PMI can easily sod you off from this one if you want to make it 64...

Handy tip - figure out who you are taking the piss at before indulging yourself.
I know who you are.  Interesting indeed.

klondike

Anyway about the after dinner engagement - where's my cancellation fee?

Alex

Dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 27, 2022, 08:42:17 PMAnyway about the after dinner engagement - where's my cancellation fee?
Give me a day or two.  Gotta arrange a whip round, which might end up coinciding with Halloweeen.  Will you accept a selection of sweets instead?

Raven

Careful Klondike, my mother warned me against men offering sweets.  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

klondike

GrannyMac

Tried to have a nosy a few minutes ago, 403 Forbidden message showing.

Its back up now.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Is it just me.. !!!  I have no idea what is going on here.. it's all alien to me..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

The uptime robot monitor that I set up didn't catch that one. There has only been one short outage recorded since I set it up. It was probably less than the 5 minutes reported as that would be the minimum.

Monitor name
PF
Checked URL
https://www.pensionersforum.co.uk/
Root cause
Keyword Does Not Exist
Incident started at
2022-10-13 21:50:57
Resolved at
2022-10-13 21:55:45
Duration
4 minutes and 48 seconds

Alex

Are we talking about the Mother Ship having problems again GM ?
I haven't had problems on here, are you saying we've had outages here too Klondy ?