Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Thanks Guys, slept not too bad last night and the knot in my ribs doesn't feel quite so bad this morning . Maybe this water fast will do the trick after all. 🤞🤞🤞

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Boring day.. Nothing planned.. Hoping to go for a walk.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

remedial massage this afternoon. Rain forecast so Dave the painter, who is about 80% through painting the outside of the house may not make it today
Mike
[email protected]

Diasi

I've just got back from doing the school run.

Weekend tomorrow but I don't get a lie-in as the four furry ones expect me to be up & about no later than 06:00 hrs.

Nor will I get a lie-in at half term at the end of the month.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

klondike

You missed the Scottish rain free day this year Mike. I think I read it was sometime in July or maybe August.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: Diasi on October 07, 2022, 08:54:29 AMI've just got back from doing the school run.

Weekend tomorrow but I don't get a lie-in as the four furry ones expect me to be up & about no later than 06:00 hrs.

Nor will I get a lie-in at half term at the end of the month.
How strange it is to read that you are doing school runs.. and busy at half term.. 
I have done so many of these things..  How I envy you..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 07, 2022, 10:49:49 AMHow strange it is to read that you are doing school runs.. and busy at half term..
I have done so many of these things..  How I envy you..
Yes, I've been doing it for six months & the usual running about that the girl needs when she's meeting her friends etc.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Just when petrol is costing a bomb..  :grin:    Enjoy it..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 07, 2022, 11:04:22 AMJust when petrol is costing a bomb..  :grin:    Enjoy it..
It's something that has to be done at the present time &, fortunately, I can afford to do it.

I don't smoke or drink or have holidays. Lol  :grin:
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Physio appointment was offered for today (instead of November) so I took it. 4 months on it would appear that I haven't damaged my ligaments, its probably osteoarthritis.  :boo:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

:boo: indeed. Ligaments eventually fix themselves. 

Alex

Quote from: klondike on October 07, 2022, 01:35:59 PM:boo: indeed. Ligaments eventually fix themselves.

I was told I'd damaged a ligament, then later on my notes was written 'facet joint' and ' meniscal injury'  I have no idea if they're the same thing or not, but two years on my leg is still painful and it's changed my whole life !