Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

GrannyMac

I'll have to arrange one, having my flu jab on Tues.  OH has declined, he's had some iffy side effects.

We're at our sons, only me up atm, fed the cats, let the dogs out and back in, now having a quiet cuppa while the cockers are resting. Beautiful morning here in the North West.  Son and OH will be down shortly to take the dogs for a walk. I've had to decline because of my blasted knee.  I expect to see the teens much later!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Morning, Beautiful day here, so nice in fact that Himself is taking the afternoon off and we are heading away out with the horses for a few hours. Not sure where yet either the hills, beach, or the forest.
Got the Slow Cooker on, doing beef n onions to be served with boiled in the bag white rice, so thats tonight's diner quickly sorted when we get back.

Scrumpy

I will continue to have my booster jabs.. Especially now that covid has made another appearance..

GrannyMac.. Sorry to hear that your knee is still a problem..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Lovely sunny day here, although it feels a bit chilly it's 15ยบ.  I've made a note to bring in all the garden lights today.  I had some given to me for my birthday back in May which are really nice, so I'll "winter" them indoors. :smiley: 
Apart from that a quiet day for me.  Pork steak for dinner with leeks in a cheese sauce - no pudding as I pigged out yesterday.

Scrumpy

I'm on a bit of diet.. Doctor weighed me on Thursday..  :wtf:
 No diabetes ...  :yahoo:  I blame covid for weight gain.. I thought that only chocolate would keep me alive..

klondike

One for what did I learn today I reckon  :grin:

Raven

Evening, not had a great day, went to the pool as usual but only did half of my usual lengths then left and came home. Let Dageus out then went to bed and slept till lunch time. Not eaten at all as I feel so queasy, just on the water. Feel like I've a knot inside me and last time I felt like this it was gall stones. I went through hell 6 years ago with them and had 2 stays in hospital, don't think I can handle that again. :cry:

klondike

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Hope for best but I guess you also have to prepare for the worst.

Raven

Hoping it's just a very bad dose of indijestion and a few days on water will sort me.......Hoping.🤞
I don't have any pain and last time I was in agony.

Alex

Hope it passes soon  :upvote:

Cold here today, the heating is set up I'm just hoping the boiler works it's the first year I haven't had it serviced

klondike

They don't seem to take anything to bits to service them these days - they just run a gas analyser and check they are within spec.  It used to be a case of opening them up to  clean the burners.

Scrumpy

My boiler has been serviced..
I have had it on just once.. I have turned my thermostat down to 21C..
I walked to the PO.. just for the exercise.. I will make myself walk more when possible..

Hope you feel well soon Raven.

Michael Rolls

Raven - hope that you are soon better
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]