The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Thanks FedEx. Was going to do Lidl early but their email gave 8:30 to 12:30 as the delivery window. Turned up a 3:00 by which time it was raining. It had been dry all morning. 

Scrumpy

Sunshine.. Lots of it.. WALKING into town with my mate.. It's alright going there.. downhill.. It's the coming back.. uphill..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Shopping with my non-driving mate soon......a trip to Costco too, just for the samples  :grin:

Silver Tabby

Not heard of Costco before - what do they sell?

GrannyMac

I've been shopping, butchers, Sainsburys & Lidl, met friends, came home had lunch, did some ironing. And...relaxing now.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Quote from: Silver Tabby on March 30, 2024, 11:46:05 AMNot heard of Costco before - what do they sell?

Everything Tabby from salted peanuts to tellies  :smiley:

Silver Tabby

Quote from: Alex on March 30, 2024, 04:26:37 PMEverything Tabby from salted peanuts to tellies  :smiley:
Sounds like Aladdins Cave!

Alex

An American multinational but they do have great a returns policy, particularly for electricals.  A bit like M&S used to be, no questions asked- almost

Scrumpy

Having a roast dinner  today.. I'm so excited..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

klondike

Just got caught out by a spoof headline. I started a thread then remembered the day.  :nooo:

Of course that is if it was a spoof. The world is so full of crap for real these days it's hard to be sure.

Alex

Drizzling here today, it can't even manage real rain !  :rolleyes:
Nowhere to go, nobody calling so it's a DG day for me. :grin:

Silver Tabby

Been watching 'Vera' at my neighboirs house, came home to see that cat had gone to bed without doing the washing up again!  Hey Ho - pass the marigolds.

Michael Rolls

drizzle - 24 days in March had rain of some degree
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Just been to give blood for this cancer research programme I've been a part of for 3 years.  Received my £10 gift voucher, Sainsburys this time  :upvote: