2024 so far

Started by Michael Rolls, January 04, 2024, 08:32:27 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

well,  it's busy maintaining its 100% record - rained every day so far!
 :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Same here Michael, at least we shouldn't have any hose pipe bans come 'summer' :smiley:

klondike

I wouldn't bet on that. It's fine here right now and I think the forecast said it was going to be most places. Well not Scotland or Wales obviously  :rolleyes:

GrannyMac

Dry here, hooray! But not so sunny as it was earlier.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Dry here too, at the moment.
Unfortunately, since the tornados ripped apart the cover of our swing seat outside, the seat has become completely waterlogged.
I received a new cover yesterday, which is strong and waterproof, but unfortunately I can't put it on until the seat is dry.  I can't dry it indoors as it is too big, and I can't think of any other way to do it.
I'm looking forward to a dry, very hot January.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

I would cover the swing seat.. Leaving it open to the elements (Rain) will just add yet more water..  I  would take it off on a dry day then put it back on.. and so on..
That sounds like a drag... But what do I know.. !!

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

more rain - 2024 still 100%
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 05, 2024, 08:04:23 AMI would cover the swing seat.. Leaving it open to the elements (Rain) will just add yet more water..  I  would take it off on a dry day then put it back on.. and so on..
That sounds like a drag... But what do I know.. !!

I'm of a similar opinion, but Marge disagrees and says that we must wait for warm, sunny weather. 
And, as I'm sure you know, women rule the roost in the home!
I obey... for a quiet life.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

ansu

Cold and raining here in Southern Germany today - snow is forecast lots of it, so let's wait and see.