Russell Brand

Started by Alex, September 17, 2023, 01:41:18 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on September 17, 2023, 06:12:55 PMConversely Phil, the Prosecution will have to prove positive, with only 1 in 5 of the Channel 4 'contributors' prepared so far to either identify, let alone proceed.

In legal terms you're correct of course but in reality, from the celebrity cases I've seen on the news, it always seems to be the man who's trying to show it was consensual.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

These people who acuse him are probably NOT underage kids..  They seem to be young women who  'bide their time ' and wait.. Wait until  there is something to be had..
Russel Brand 'played the field' when all was offered to him on a plate.. Like most of the 'stars'..
Just goes to show how quickly they can be brought down.. The Charities that he supports don't want any more to do with him..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

He speaks out against the big pharmaceutical companies, the government, Ukraine war etc etc.... just like Julian Assange did, he needs shutting up and this is how they do it.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on September 18, 2023, 10:27:42 AMHe speaks out against the big pharmaceutical companies, the government, Ukraine war etc etc.... just like Julian Assange did, he needs shutting up and this is how they do it.
You have a very valid point.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

klondike

After reading this (clickbait headline - I usually avoid celeb crap) I'm wondering if he gave Emily Maitlis one too. Deserves a medal if so  :grin:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1814177/presenter-mesmerised-russell-brand

Alex

I can't understand what the attraction is myself, he's not exactly " fit " is he ?  :grin:

klondike

Maitless seemed to think so going by what she said.....

Maybe it's pheromones. He does look a bit pongy.

Diasi

Apparently 20 years ago one of the complainants was, at the age of 16, ferried about by a BBC chauffeur driven car to meet not just Brand it would seem.

So a 16-yr-old slapper is now a 36-yr-old slapper, or maybe reformed slapper, who sees £ signs.
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: klondike on September 19, 2023, 10:42:18 AMMaitless seemed to think so going by what she said.....

Maybe it's pheromones. He does look a bit pongy.

If he was put in the bath and given a good scrub, got a nice clean shave, shampooed up the hair, and put in nice clean stylish clothes I think he'd scrub up well.

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on September 19, 2023, 09:39:15 AMAfter reading this (clickbait headline - I usually avoid celeb crap) I'm wondering if he gave Emily Maitlis one too. Deserves a medal if so  :grin:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1814177/presenter-mesmerised-russell-brand

A VC at least, I'd proffer :worried:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Quote from: Raven on September 19, 2023, 12:14:55 PMIf he was put in the bath and given a good scrub, got a nice clean shave, shampooed up the hair, and put in nice clean stylish clothes I think he'd scrub up well.
There'd be bugger all of the original left....

Cassandra

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on September 19, 2023, 10:40:51 AMI can't understand what the attraction is myself, he's not exactly " fit " is he ?  :grin:

Johnny Depp stretched, on Atomic Steroids?