suicides

Started by Michael Rolls, May 22, 2023, 01:57:48 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Keir looks to see them reduce under a Labour government. To be honest, the thought of him in No. 10 would seem likely to increase the rate, not reduce it!

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer has vowed to cut heart disease, cancer and suicide deaths, in a speech setting out his plans to reform the NHS in England.
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

The BHF are more likely to help reduce heart disease than any government!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

well, can't argue with that!
[email protected]

Scrumpy

The miracle worker has spoken..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Has he mentioned immigration?

Scrumpy

I think he said that he will allow immigrants in..
The more the merrier..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Diasi

But think of the fun to be had taking the piss out of the idiots stupid enough to vote him in.

The country's in a bad enough state, so the last thing we need is Labour, who always leave it in an even worse state than they found it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

well, that is their record!
[email protected]

Alex

What worries me is getting that Rayner woman as Deputy PM !  Thank goodness Ms Abbott seems to be off the scene.

GrannyMac

She's a class act Alex! 😕
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: Alex on May 22, 2023, 08:43:28 PMWhat worries me is getting that Rayner woman as Deputy PM !  Thank goodness Ms Abbott seems to be off the scene.
I thought she was now Finance Minister.

May 23, 2023, 11:57:13 AM
With regard to the present build-up to next year's elections, everyone in politics of all parties are, predictably, coming out with the usual promises which, of course, will be quickly forgotten once they are in government.

It would be interesting, though really not worth my time, to create a checklist of each party's promises, updated of course as more promises are added.
After the election results are out, and we have a 'new' government, it would be telling to be able to tick-off each and every one of their earlier promises as and when it is put in place.

👀🤣
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

The ink in your pen would dry out before it was used up if you did that.

Alex

Quote from: JBR on May 23, 2023, 11:51:45 AMI thought she was now Finance Minister.

:grin:  :grin:  :grin: