Another church burns down

Started by Alex, January 28, 2023, 01:03:00 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Another Christian church has gone up in flames, a heritage-listed building, St Mark's in St John's Wood, London is now just rubble.

A lot of churches in France catch fire, the wiring must be bad all over Europe, although mosques, temples and synagogues must use the same wiring ?  :cool:

Just read about another one which was thankfully put out.

Fire crews have put out a blaze which erupted at a church in Honicknowle. The fire, which started on Wednesday, January 25, broke out at St Francis Church of Ascension.

Scrumpy

That is a worry..  and very suspicious.. But we mustn't say that..
 I do know , some time back , Italy felt 'Uneasy' about displaying the Nativity scene over Christmas.. My Italian mate told me that her village in Italy was 'Advised' not to display their beautiful Nativity scene outside the church because it was upsetting to those of other faiths..  The scene was very old and had been used for many years..
 Also.. Oxford Street Christmas lights changed from having any (religious) elements.. to characters from Disney etc.. Should they offend.. 

Can you imagine protesting about this in other countries of different faith.. !!  They would chop your head off..
Sometimes i don't think it is the people who complain but the 'Do-gooders'..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..