Oh those poor children

Started by klondike, December 05, 2022, 11:09:37 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

It seems we are failing in our duty of care to many poor child migrants. Are they being kidnapped by evil sex traffickers after being dragged here across the channel in danger of their lives by wicked people smugglers. We should be providing far better accommodation and money for these innocents.

English Council Sees 20 Per Cent of Lone Albanian 'Child' Migrants Go Missing

About 20 per cent of lone "child" Albanian migrants have gone missing from one English town, statistics have revealed.
Data obtained by the BBC has seemingly revealed that around 20 per cent of lone "child" migrants from Albania being looked after by Kent County Council have gone missing since having taken them in at the end of October.
With a plurality of boat migrants arriving in Britain now reportedly being from Albania, the UK has seen a massive upsurge in asylum claims from the Muslim-majority Balkan country, despite the fact that it is currently not at war, civil unrest, or other normal cause for refugee flight.
According to a report published by the UK national broadcaster, the council reportedly took in 197 Albanians alleged to be children on Halloween this year.
However, a freedom of information request by the state-owned company has reportedly revealed that 39 of these individuals have now gone missing, a figure representing roughly 19.8 per cent of the original group.
An undisclosed number of those who have disappeared from the care of the council are now believed to be over the age of 18, having allegedly lied about their age.

Full story - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/12/05/english-council-sees-20-per-cent-of-lone-albanian-child-migrants-go-missing/

Raven

Hhmmm,I was reading that yesterday and I didn't know what to make of it. Still don't. It's got to the point that I have trouble believing anything in the Newspaper now.  :boo:

Scrumpy

Children over 18 lying about their ages.. 
No war in their country.
We are NOT the first country of safety ..
 The obvious answer is NOT to come here..  
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Golly gosh where is your compassion?  :grin:

Alex

They've probably gone off to live with Uncle Besjan in Coventry.......now he's out of 'nick'  :grin:

klondike

Quote from: Raven on December 05, 2022, 11:49:23 AMI have trouble believing anything in the Newspaper now.
Much of what happens truly is unbelievable.