hard to believe - Met police

Started by Michael Rolls, December 03, 2022, 11:48:25 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Sir Mark Rowley, the Commissioner of the Met, says that Just Stop Oil protests do not represent 'serious delays or disruption' and therefore do not justify vigorous police action. Wonder how many agree with the bloody idiot?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

No serious delays? holding up the traffic on a motorway, ambulances delayed, funerals missed, closing the bridge over the Thames? is he totally mad?  Just goes to prove out of touch this stupid man is with the rest of us or where his sympathies lie more like.   

Also proves how these particular protesters are handled with kid gloves compared with protesters against Penally illegals camp or Sarah Everard protesters.  

Michael Rolls

absolutely - and he is the UK's 'top cop' - heaven help us from many of the next couple of levels, as opposed to the guys and gals on the street with this lot above them
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Jacqueline on December 03, 2022, 12:00:38 PMNo serious delays? holding up the traffic on a motorway, ambulances delayed, funerals missed, closing the bridge over the Thames? is he totally mad?  Just goes to prove out of touch this stupid man is with the rest of us or where his sympathies lie more like. 
The man is indeed an idiot, but I suppose that that is not entirely unique to the police these days.

I remember the good old days when only the best rose to the top, rather than today where promotion is either political or used as a means of conveniently getting rid of people who can't do their jobs lower down the ladder.

Obviously, this solution is not unique to the police.  The Civil Service is just one other that springs to mind.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire