Lady Susan Hussey

Started by Alex, December 01, 2022, 02:01:47 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

What do you think about this 83 year old ? forced to step down from her role, after 60 years working for the Queen.

The "victim" Ngozi Fulani has appeared on telly this morning so she's getting a lot of publicity from this.  When asked where she was from, why didn't she just say "I'm London born and bred, but my parents are from Africa and the Caribbean "  She was after all, wearing African headgear and a bone necklace at the party, so I think it's understandable the old girl asked where she was from.     She didn't answer the question, but deliberately baited Susan Hussey. She has an agenda - like most black women !

[/url]   

Cassandra

I think the poor 83 year old woman probably meant where did your ethnicity originate from, in her time (like mine) it was not considered a social crime. Yet another reason for Gary Kneelinewoker to get all perplexed about. Next thing the 'victim' will be seeking monetary compensation, instead of considering the stress she's selfishly placed upon an elderly lady who meant no harm.

Another ongoing example of virtue signalling gone nuts and which invisibly 'jacks up' further racial tensions for the 'indigenous' UK population.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

At least she spoke to her rather than just ignoring her.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on December 01, 2022, 02:01:47 PM[/url] 

And her house is a grubby shit tip, she needs to spend some dosh on a carpet washer & paint cleaner.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I hadn't noticed that ! it does look dirty doesn't it

GrannyMac

Her name is Marlene Headley, known as Mary.  Makes you think.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

BLM must be celebrating today.. Whoever (witnessed) this exchange made sure they heard every word.. They are getting skilled at their 'work'...
 Unfortunately the older lady was the victim.. She played into their hands..
Marlene will make a few bob out of this.. Next step the jungle.. Susan Hussey will be remembered in history as the lady who bought the crown down..

Meghan and Harry needed someone like her to boost up their 'stories' of life with the royals.. They must be very excited .. the dollar signs are adding up..

I wonder .. in years to come.. It will be the white man being asked 'where are you from' ?...

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

I think she's possibly gone too far. Her 'charity' may come under very close scrutiny in future.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Whoever (witnessed) this exchange made sure they heard every word..

According to Farage she was carrying a recording device. In his opinion the whole thing was orchestrated.

https://www.gbnews.uk/royal/nigel-farage-slams-ngozi-fulani-over-royal-race-row-planned-this-from-the-very-start/399822

Raven

IMO, she went to the event with the intention of causing trouble. Why else did she take a recording device with her.

Scrumpy

...  and a convenient witness ...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

wretched black woman looking to take advantage with the race card - why do why have to put up with such people? I don't care if she is first, second or tenth generation - send her back from whence she came.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Michael Rolls on December 03, 2022, 12:27:11 PMwretched black woman looking to take advantage with the race card - why do why have to put up with such people? I don't care if she is first, second or tenth generation - send her back from whence she came.
Mike
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Alex

Another photo of Lady Susan Hussey

[/url]

Cassandra

Never mind head washerwoman Southwoke and all his little men will be taking the knee tomorrow, thinking of the suffering that lovely, charming, unbiased, British Citizen woman of colour, is being subjected to.

Ngozi, did Lady Hussey even need to ask where she came from and show her ignorance? Ngozi Fulsomi such a good old English name for goodness sake. and dressed up like a kipper as well.

Good old Charlie boy and his 'green' apprentice  will be there with the P45's from now on as a reminder of whats expected of you, no matter how old, or whose god-mother you are.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...