Boston, here we come..

Started by Scrumpy, November 30, 2022, 09:13:35 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I was pleased to hear that William and Kate will be visiting Boston..

I truly hope that the Americans ' fall in love ' with them.. 
I think they may be tiring of the Harry/ Meghan saga and all their moans and revealed  'secrets' just to make big money..

One in the eye for Harry and Meghan.. I hope..
Am I a royalist.!  No..  However , when it comes to Harry and Meghan.. I am..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

Would be even nicer if they visited our Boston in Lincolnshire.

Scrumpy

Of course it would.. I am sure the people of Boston England would love to wave and cheer these two Royals..
However, at this time I would just like to see them wipe the smug looks off the faces of Harry and Meghan. By becoming more popular.. 

Jacqueline

Yes your right, but I hate to see our poor old royals wheeled out in foreign countries, you don't know what reception they will get these days, look what happened to them in Belise. 

Those other two have given a terrible impression of our royals in the USA, money grabbing grubby pair.  Meghan falling out with her own family is one thing, but alarm bells should ring when they fall out with Harry's family too. I hope Charles doesn't invite them to his coronation, after Harry's book is launched I doubt it very much. 

Scrumpy

I doubt they will be visiting any time soon..

Cassandra

Sorry but after the way William plotted and 'sacked' his 83 year old God mother a few days ago they can all go and whistle for me. The Queen was a unique, fantastic lady and we were so lucky to have had her all that time. This lot are a fifth rate broken down bunch of 'opportunists; save seemingly Kate and Camilla.

The reat probably have pictures of Rishi Sunak, or Dawn Abbott in their rooms, to give them inspiration!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

Cassandra... You forgot to mention  Meghan and Harry..  :grin:

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 03, 2022, 09:07:58 AMCassandra... You forgot to mention  Meghan and Harry..  :grin:

What a horrible pair of spoilt little brats. They're beginning to become unglued over here and he's seen as a prize berk by most!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...