Has Trump spoken.. !!

Started by Scrumpy, November 15, 2022, 06:36:46 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

He was going to make a statement today .. Did I miss it.. !!

I'm sure it was going to be something really important..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I must have missed it too :cool:
Mind it's still the afternoon there, so maybe he'll do it after his nap ?  😁

klondike

I think the mid terms may lead to a postponement...

Alex

Yes, the red wave didn't happen. Plus he's cocked up with the classified docs hasn't he ? AND he's too old, he's older than me !!!!

klondike

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

He'll stand because he doesn't want to lose face, he'll withdraw at some point though. :smiley:

Scrumpy

He is so vain and up his own backside...  He believes his own hype .. Very powerful man though..  His wife always looks fed up with it all.. And I notice that his ghastly kids are not appearing in every shot..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 15, 2022, 06:36:46 PMHe was going to make a statement today .. Did I miss it.. !!

I'm sure it was going to be something really important..

Don't forget the time gap - it's still only 8am in Florida, perhaps he missed a day somewhere! Can't help thinking the failure of the 'Red Wave' to materialise means the end for The Donald. Also the WEF runs most of the media out here and all the Gov't departments these days. Party politics and democracy as we knew it are now gone.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

He declared

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/11/16/donald-trump-2024-white-house-presidency-bid-declares/

I really cant help thinking that the leaders of the free world ought to be picking Presidential candidates that are maybe just a bit younger than the last pair.

Alex

De Santis has all the requirements  :upvote:

Ashy

This is presumably why they run primaries.

klondike

Didn't work the last couple of times at least did it?

Michael Rolls

the choice in 2016 of Trump or Hilary Clinton, the choice in 2022 of Trump or Biden - what on earth is America coming to?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Flying Bomb

God help America and the World if Goldilocks gets back in.