Andrew Marr

Started by Sheila, February 20, 2022, 09:50:08 AM

« previous - next »

Sheila

I was pleased when Andrew Marr left his Sunday morning programme and Sophie Raworth took over.  We have just turned it off.  It was dreadful this morning. 

There was a very self satisfied academic (I have forgotten her name), an awful Labour MP (a clone of Keir Starmer) and then she interviewed Boris.  Boris came over better than usual IMO but she was so rude to him that we couldn't stand it any more and I preferred to go and load the dishwasher.

Is anyone still watching it?

Scrumpy

I don't watch it.. Some interviewers seem to get pleasure in being rude.. It doesn't work..
Only Piers Morgan could get away with that. He didn't pussyfoot around and said what others were thinking..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I stopped watching BBC yonks ago

crabbyob

i quite liked Mr Marr, but he gradually began to follow the BBC rude idiom.... so i parked him beside the Question time bus.

GrannyMac

Exactly the same Mike.  There was a time when I actually looked forward to QT.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

Yes, we used to like QT, but as the referendum approached, it was very clear where BBC sympathies laid
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

hugh

It seems all the best interviewer have been poach by GB News. Its the only news channel I now watch. Kay Burley on Sky, puts people off watching there news channel. BBC I haven't watched in quite a spell of time.
Happy Golfer