This Will Have Some Interesting Developments.

Started by Diasi, March 11, 2024, 07:50:21 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

My first thoughts were body parts being sold.  Let's hope it's not that.  Speculation is difficult to avoid!!

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on March 11, 2024, 08:41:36 AMMy first thoughts were body parts being sold.  Let's hope it's not that.  Speculation is difficult to avoid!!
It struck me as odd that there were 34 bodies removed as that seems a huge number.

There's nothing on Facebook Market Place or eBay.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

34 is a large number.  No idea about undertakers and whether they have to store bodies in fridges, or at least sealed coffins? Also labelled, for obvious reasons.  

That'd be my second guess.

klondike

The cost of a cremation or burial is high and not all are attended - "prevention of a lawful and decent burial, fraud by false representation and fraud by abuse of position" suggests to me that they are taking money for cremations or burials that never take place and disposing of the bodies in bulk somewhere else. I'd also guess that an excavator is involved.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on March 11, 2024, 10:06:51 AMThe cost of a cremation or burial is high and not all are attended - "prevention of a lawful and decent burial, fraud by false representation and fraud by abuse of position" suggests to me that they are taking money for cremations or burials that never take place and disposing of the bodies in bulk somewhere else. I'd also guess that an excavator is involved.
Yes I would certainly have that as the front runner suggestion.
[email protected]

dextrous63

Alex

Raven

GrannyMac

Quote from: Diasi on March 11, 2024, 09:28:56 AMIt struck me as odd that there were 34 bodies removed as that seems a huge number.

There's nothing on Facebook Market Place or eBay.
😄😄🙄
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: klondike on March 11, 2024, 10:06:51 AMThe cost of a cremation or burial is high and not all are attended - "prevention of a lawful and decent burial, fraud by false representation and fraud by abuse of position" suggests to me that they are taking money for cremations or burials that never take place and disposing of the bodies in bulk somewhere else. I'd also guess that an excavator is involved.
That does sound like a possible situation.
I'm sure that the matter will be subject to a thorough investigation, and hopefully if such underhand activities have taken place any surviving family members will be properly advised.
If appropriate, I'd expect some meaningful punishments.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Quote from: Diasi on March 11, 2024, 09:28:56 AMThere's nothing on Facebook Market Place or eBay.
:grin: :grin: :grin:
Quote from: Alex on March 11, 2024, 11:24:59 AMHow low can people get  :cry:
People will do anything for money..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Rumour is they are cannibals trying to economise within the cost of 'living' crisis ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...