A New Member ?

Started by Alex, March 04, 2024, 06:53:35 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

I love him but can't find out how to follow him on Twatter , don't you just love the Aussies  :cool:

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on March 04, 2024, 07:01:29 PMI love him but can't find out how to follow him on Twatter , don't you just love the Aussies  :cool:

Played a lot of cricket and drunk a lot of 'bevvies' in the company of the 'banished' once - I happen to love them - they are an acquired taste. Peter is one of their satirical best, still laughing now!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Alex on March 04, 2024, 06:53:35 PMThis fella is so funny..... Of

https://twitter.com/i/status/1764434009709306244
Good heavens!  How does he remember all of these gripes?  Has he got a crib sheet in front of him?
However, I do agree with most of what he says.

And I do like that cardigan.  The zigzags around the collar are reminiscent of a cartoon jester!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I'm saving him for tomorrow

Scrumpy

' Pro Palestinian wankers'
 Hilarious..  feckin' love him..  
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I think he'd fit right in. On the money.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on March 05, 2024, 10:17:29 AMI think he'd fit right in. On the money.
Yes, invite him in, Klon.

klondike

I did ask him but he was a bit concerned about the bad language used here by some members

JBR

Quote from: klondike on March 05, 2024, 10:52:44 AMI did ask him but he was a bit concerned about the bad language used here by some members
Nonsense.  We could all learn some very useful phrases from him.

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on March 05, 2024, 10:52:44 AMI did ask him but he was a bit concerned about the bad language used here by some members
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  I was just quoting him..
He doesn't offend me with his swearing.. It seems to be appropriate with what he is talking about..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I'm betting many here think it. 

Ashy

It's enough to make a saint swear.