Cat Killer

Started by Alex, February 27, 2024, 09:38:03 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

A woman who filmed herself killing a cat before putting the animal in a blender has been jailed for life for murdering a man four months later. 
Sentencing Scarlett Blake, Mr Justice Chamberlain KC said Blake "had an obsession with harm and death"

This is a fella and hopefully he's being held in a male prison

muddy

I would have no trouble pulling the switch on this one .

Scrumpy

Just five minutes with her... I could , without hesitation, stick her hands in a blender(one at a time) with cutting blades and  turn it on 'Slow'.. so that she feel every bit of pain..

So, she is a 'Fella'.. Ok then, change of plan.. 
Change the hand to a penis.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: Alex on February 27, 2024, 09:38:03 AMSentencing Scarlett Blake, Mr Justice Chamberlain KC said Blake "had an obsession with harm and death"
Bloody wonder he didn't get put in a hospital instead these days.

Ashy

In other news, Lord Roth-schild has died.

JBR

Unfortunately, for some reason, they closed down all the 'insane asylums' many years ago.
Look what has happened since.

People like this man-woman (I prefer to call a spade a spade) should be incarcerated for life - unless...
they have committed murder, in which case I think hanging is more appropriate.

A life for a life.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

A life for a life

She murdered a cat... A living creature with a heartbeat.. and a man..#
 Double killer..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

He a biological male ( all this trans stuff is so much BS ) went on to murder a human a few months later .

dextrous63

Can't help but feel that provision should be made for this fella to have the opportunity to kill another cat.  A tiger would be a real challenge for him, especially if all he's armed with is a feather.

JBR

Quote from: muddy on February 27, 2024, 01:52:15 PMHe a biological male ( all this trans stuff is so much BS ) went on to murder a human a few months later .
It certainly is.  I believe in calling a spade a spade, and I don't particularly care if the appropriate people are upset by it.

Trans-woman = man who likes dressing up as a woman.

There have always been such people and, I expect, many people have simply laughed at them.  Consequently, they have found a pseudo-medical term to make it less humorous.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Silver Tabby

Quote from: muddy on February 27, 2024, 09:39:59 AMI would have no trouble pulling the switch on this one .

Me neither, Muddy.  She, he, or it - should be exterminated!

Ruthio

"Trans-woman = man who likes dressing up as a woman."

No. That is a transvestite, a man who likes to dress up as a woman.
Quite different...
He doesn't want to BECOME a woman 

dextrous63

Trans Weirdo And Twisted.

Can't possibly think of an acronym for people of such an ilk.

Silver Tabby

I don't care what he is - if he ever touched one of my cats,  they would never find enough bits of him to bury!

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖