Woman Dies Waiting on Ambulance.

Started by Raven, February 17, 2024, 06:20:21 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

This is so sad to read, the woman should still be alive instead she died with her phone in her hand trying to get help.

BBC News - 999: Leicestershire woman dies at home hours after calling for ambulance
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-68310754

Alex

That is so sad, her son will regret not taking her to A & E too.

Scrumpy

The poor lady ... 
The ambulance took a few minutes to get to her when told she wasn't breathing.. Too late..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

I suppose that the Ambulance Services, like everything else in this country, is going down the drain.

Having said that, I have had very good service from our GP, so I suppose it's just all hit-or-miss.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 17, 2024, 09:40:05 PMnot only sad, but appalling
I agree, and the person questioned just passed it off as acceptable.

dextrous63

Population growth + lack of proportional rise in medical resources = more of these terrible and avoidable tragedies.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

Services could get back to some sort of normal again, IF, they stopped letting more and more people pile into this already way over populated country of ours.  :yell:

dextrous63

JBR

Quote from: Raven on February 18, 2024, 10:32:44 AMServices could get back to some sort of normal again, IF, they stopped letting more and more people pile into this already way over populated country of ours.  :yell:
Of course.
Who does this ongoing invasion benefit?
Not us.
The ones who benefit are the traffickers, who make money hand over fist, and the illegals, who find themselves receiving far more than they can get anywhere else on the Continent or anywhere in the world.

It is absolutely clear where our real problem lies: government, civil service, Lords, church, and do-gooders.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]