Pic of Dageus's Eye.

Started by Raven, February 14, 2024, 07:29:28 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Just took this so you can see what I'm talking about.

klondike

I can see why you were concerned. Poor Dageus.

Alex

Poor Dageus, that must be so irritating for him.  💕

Raven

It was just a tiny pin head for several weeks, vet wasn't  worried about it and it didn't bother Dageus, then it just went to this. :shocked:

dextrous63

Nasty.  Did they take a sample and do a biopsy?

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on February 14, 2024, 07:41:27 PMIt was just a tiny pin head for several weeks, vet wasn't  worried about it and it didn't bother Dageus, then it just went to this. :shocked:
Well I hope the vet's worried enough now to do something about it.

We've had two vets with the 'nothing to worry about' approach but our present practice is spot on.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

muddy

That looks painful poor chap .

Mups

What does the vet say now, Raven?

They can't leave him like that.

My apologies Raven,  I have only just seen your other thread about his eye.

I can understand you being worried,  all us dog owners would feel the same,  but mind you don't make him anxious too.
I wonder if you told them how long it took him to shake off the anaesthetic last time,  they might be able to use a different one?  Is that possible?

Let's hope it is all done, and he's home again in no time.   Good luck.

Raven

Quote from: dextrous63 on February 14, 2024, 09:08:20 PMNasty.  Did they take a sample and do a biopsy?

They had me leave him for a short while and they did tests. They are now waiting on the senior vet returning from holiday and he gets it removed next week.

February 15, 2024, 02:22:23 AM
Quote from: Diasi on February 14, 2024, 09:19:44 PMWell I hope the vet's worried enough now to do something about it.

We've had two vets with the 'nothing to worry about' approach but our present practice is spot on.

Yes he gets an operation next week to have it removed. See other thread. 🙂

February 15, 2024, 02:27:42 AM
Quote from: Mups on February 14, 2024, 10:49:40 PMWhat does the vet say now, Raven?

They can't leave him like that.

My apologies Raven,  I have only just seen your other thread about his eye.

I can understand you being worried,  all us dog owners would feel the same,  but mind you don't make him anxious too.
I wonder if you told them how long it took him to shake off the anaesthetic last time,  they might be able to use a different one?  Is that possible?

Let's hope it is all done, and he's home again in no time.   Good luck.

Dageus is fine, his usual self. Vet knows about the anaesthetic last time it was put on his records. But I'll remind him when I take Dageus in for his op. 🙂

Michael Rolls

Poor Dageus looks really worrying
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]