Self-Appointed Forum Censors

Started by Diasi, February 05, 2024, 07:28:37 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: Ruthio on February 05, 2024, 02:54:20 PMwho is Mark?
Mark is Klondike.  One person occupying two positions - admin. and ordinary member!  It works.

February 05, 2024, 03:21:56 PM
Quote from: dextrous63 on February 05, 2024, 02:56:38 PMWouldn't waste your breath.  You'd get more sense out of Brian.😬🤭
Talking of whom, where is Brian?  I expected him to be on here.

February 05, 2024, 03:23:35 PM
Quote from: GrannyMac on February 05, 2024, 01:14:09 PMWe won't always be in agreement. Reply or ignore. The choice is ours.  We can't control what others think, but we can choose how we respond.
I agree.  My choice is to ignore when replying is rather pointless!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

One of the flouncers PM'd Mark complaining about a post. The trouble is Mark only logs in when there is some change or maintenance needed so by the time he saw the message the complainer was long gone. I keep telling him he should log in and check for complaints but he's an idle sod and doesn't bother.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on February 05, 2024, 03:33:14 PMOne of the flouncers PM'd Mark complaining about a post. The trouble is Mark only logs in when there is some change or maintenance needed so by the time he saw the message the complainer was long gone. I keep telling him he should log in and check for complaints but he's an idle sod and doesn't bother.
What is that mental condition called which relates to an otherwise normal person who believes he is actually two distinctly separate people?

dextrous63

Dissociative Identity Disorder?

You reckon Klondy/Mark has it?😉

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on February 05, 2024, 04:24:01 PMDissociative Identity Disorder?

You reckon Klondy/Mark has it?😉
No.  He's just putting it on!

klondike

Trying to get on the benefits ladder....

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on February 05, 2024, 06:03:02 PMNo.  He's just putting it on!
Is he?  Both of him?

Maybe there's a third identity lurking in that slightly unkempt body of his/hers/theirs, called Chris.  

A Siamese triplet, without the heads, with non of them really seeing eye to eye (there's an interesting picture for you to imagine😉😳🤓)

Scrumpy

Or the three three monkeys..
See no evil .. speak no evil.. hear no evil..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I'll settle for two and keep the "speak no" in reserve...

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 05, 2024, 06:26:23 PMOr the three three monkeys..
See no evil .. speak no evil.. hear no evil..
He has the hair of a baboon, so you might be onto something.

GrannyMac

Quote from: JBR on February 05, 2024, 03:20:43 PMTalking of whom, where is Brian?  I expected him to be on here.

The man hasn't told him it's here. 🤔
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on February 05, 2024, 06:34:04 PMHe has the hair of a baboon, so you might be onto something.
Now you're calling him (or both of them) a baboon!  I can see some bannings coming up.

February 05, 2024, 06:38:30 PM
Quote from: GrannyMac on February 05, 2024, 06:35:41 PMThe man hasn't told him it's here. 🤔
🤣🤣🤣

I'd love to know who this mysterious man is.  Actually, I think Brian might be suffering from the same problem as Klon.

klondike

Or an avatar change. He buggered off in a huff when I did that the last time he got lippy  :grin:

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on February 05, 2024, 06:36:39 PMNow you're calling him (or both of them) a baboon!  I can see some bannings coming up.
But he/she/it/they have!!

February 05, 2024, 06:42:00 PM
Quote from: JBR on February 05, 2024, 06:36:39 PMI'd love to know who this mysterious man is.  Actually, I think Brian might be suffering from the same problem as Klon.
It's Klondy's head number 4.

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on February 05, 2024, 06:40:40 PMBut he/she/it/they have!!

February 05, 2024, 06:42:00 PMIt's Klondy's head number 4.
What?  This is his/their new avatar?