Acid Attack

Started by Alex, February 01, 2024, 10:16:28 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

No need to deport him.  Take him on a ride in an airship so he can reflect on matters.  

https://youtu.be/HmQnEyiGdGQ?si=_i3sA1aCNqvZgo4k

From around 20 seconds onwards.

JBR

Quote from: Ruthio on February 05, 2024, 04:50:51 PMFrom today's Knowledge

Asylum law favours criminals over victimsThere's something truly idiotic about the coverage of the Clapham chemical attack, says Rod Liddle in The Sunday Times.
The attacker, Abdul Shokoor Ezedi, arrived here illegally from Afghanistan in 2016, in the back of a lorry. He applied twice for asylum and was turned down on both occasions.
Then, in 2018, he was convicted of sexual assault and indecent exposure, and received two suspended prison sentences. Somehow – possibly because he convinced a priest he'd converted to Christianity – his third asylum application succeeded.
And last week this "barbaric, medieval pervert" travelled from his taxpayer-funded home in Newcastle to south London, and threw an alkaline corrosive liquid over a woman and her young daughters.
Newspapers and MPs say they are "surprised, shocked even", that Ezedi was still freely roaming the streets of Britain. But where did they expect him to be?
As anyone who reads the papers must know by now, pretty much no one can be deported from this country because we are hemmed in by legislation that has "not the slightest respect or sympathy for the victims of crime". So it's impossible to boot out illegal immigrants from the Caribbean who are also drug dealers and rapists; or send economic migrants who wash up on the shores of Dover to Rwanda; or force Ezedi back to Afghanistan, even though, given his misogyny, "he might fit in very well".
By pretending there isn't a problem, polite liberals "prop up a system that allows the innocent to be maimed", and ensure we have no way to get rid of those who "hate us but wish to live here".

It seems that just about everyone in any authority in this country can see nothing but good in these illegal immigrants.  What is happening?  Why are such people so simple-minded and believe every bit of nonsense they hear?  Have we no sensible people to lead the country and apply our existing laws to protect us all and what is left of our country worth having?

Oh, why should I worry?  There is little I can do about it.  I shall vote for Reform anyway, though it seems that not enough people can see the sense in it.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Raven

Quote from: JBR on February 05, 2024, 06:00:56 PMIt seems that just about everyone in any authority in this country can see nothing but good in these illegal immigrants.  What is happening?  Why are such people so simple-minded and believe every bit of nonsense they hear?  Have we no sensible people to lead the country and apply our existing laws to protect us all and what is left of our country worth having?

Oh, why should I worry?  There is little I can do about it.  I shall vote for Reform anyway, though it seems that not enough people can see the sense in it.

Now this I do agree with. :upvote:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

muddy

Perhaps this will be a wake up call to all about the dangers of allowing dangerous men from medieval cultures illegally into our country .

To those idiot preachers and unscrupulous lawyers I say .

This woman and her children's sufferings may be laid directly on your doorsteps .

Hope you feel good about it .

Michael Rolls

it's a wake up call to us who care about such things, but not to our woke leaders and opinion formers
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 06, 2024, 08:37:51 AMit's a wake up call to us who care about such things, but not to our woke leaders and opinion formers
Unfortunately, the impression I get is that most British people don't seem to give a damn.

Cassandra

I think the die is cast now. Disinterested millenials with busted 99.9% interest plastic cards and their anarchic gen Z offspring are absorbed by the 'do or die' zeal of the Islamist infiltrators and their Sharia Law principals ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on February 05, 2024, 06:00:56 PMIt seems that just about everyone in any authority in this country can see nothing but good in these illegal immigrants.  What is happening?  Why are such people so simple-minded and believe every bit of nonsense they hear?  Have we no sensible people to lead the country and apply our existing laws to protect us all and what is left of our country worth having?

Me too.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

The guy is still on the loose.. Having no cares about being caught.. He knows that he will get a hand slap and after a talking to will be allowed to stay here..
He might even make a few visits to the local Christian church..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

I can't belive we can deport him as it to Afghanistan and against his human rights ! 
Hopefully he's topped himslef or perhaps the police might shoot him it would save a lot of trouble .

Raven

Did the police not arrest someone they believe has been helping him? :hmm:

JBR

Quote from: muddy on February 07, 2024, 09:30:52 AMI can't belive we can deport him as it to Afghanistan and against his human rights !
Hopefully he's topped himslef or perhaps the police might shoot him it would save a lot of trouble .

I can well believe this to be the case.  It is how this country now works, I'm afraid.

Just made me think.  Do we have these 'human rights' as well?

klondike

Quote from: JBR on February 07, 2024, 10:53:29 AMJust made me think.  Do we have these 'human rights' as well?
Look in the mirror and take a guess...

JBR

Quote from: klondike on February 07, 2024, 11:34:51 AMLook in the mirror and take a guess...
I see what you mean.  My fault entirely.  I am, unfortunately, the wrong colour.
Must get a tan.