Princess of Wales

Started by Alex, January 17, 2024, 02:29:14 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I wouldn't mind her figure.. and I wouldn't mind being taller.. She always looks lovely..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

Quote from: Alex on February 02, 2024, 09:03:05 AMI think that "joke" photo of Katie Price is awful.
It's offensive to women
Thicko school boy humour 😡

Alex

Quote from: dextrous63 on February 02, 2024, 09:19:30 AMActually it was my wife who had sent it to me, and she had got it from a church minister😮🥴

No accounting for taste eh. ? :cool:

klondike

I see lots of poor taste humour. Some I find amusing and some I don't. I wouldn't have posted that picture here but it was amusing to me. I doubt the Princess of Wales will see it here so no harm done imo.

Mups

Quote from: Alex on February 02, 2024, 09:03:05 AMI think that "joke" photo of Katie Price is awful.
Me too, Alex.  :rolleyes:

Poor Kate.   I happen to like her.   
Yes, she has always looked beyond slim,  more thin,  but so what?   
For all we know she might be desperately unhappy about  her figure and love to have more meat on her bones.
I say leave the poor girl be.

Ruthio

it's turned up on another forum now, not remotely funny imho

dextrous63

Quote from: Ruthio on February 05, 2024, 02:56:24 PMit's turned up on another forum now, not remotely funny imho
Alright, alright already.  Honestly, one tries to post something with a subliminal moral and ethical message embedded in a parodic image, and all one gets is statements of derision!!

I won't bother in future.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.  

Alex

I just think we should let the thread die a death  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: