Princess of Wales

Started by Alex, January 17, 2024, 02:29:14 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on January 17, 2024, 04:57:12 PMMaybe she's transitioning operations and so when Charles dies, we'll have two kings on the throne.
I've always thought she had the look of a Thai ladyboy.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

She's so blooming thin too, a size 6 I read somewhere, IMO that's far too thin. :nooo:  When I was a size 10 you could count my ribs and herself is 2 sizes smaller than that. I also think she's a bit taller than my 5ft 2in, she looks at least 5ft 6ins, and that makes it look worse.

Alex

She is too thin I agree, sideway view is bordering on anorexic

dextrous63

Ooh, get you lot being personal about a thin woman🤣🤣🤣

Raven

Watch it laddie, or we might start getting personal about you.  :evil:

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on January 18, 2024, 11:24:44 AMShe is too thin I agree, sideway view is bordering on anorexic
I was thinking more of her facial features.

There was TV documentary a couple of year ago that featured guys who had relationships with Thai ladyboys & one of the ladyboys was a dead ringer for her.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

klondike

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Ashy

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 18, 2024, 09:37:59 AMSneeze. !!!  They have a special room for sneezing.. Only commoners sneeze whilst in the company of others..
And they have staff for that sort of thing.

muddy

Quote from: Raven on January 18, 2024, 10:48:53 AMShe's so blooming thin too, a size 6 I read somewhere, IMO that's far too thin. :nooo:  When I was a size 10 you could count my ribs and herself is 2 sizes smaller than that. I also think she's a bit taller than my 5ft 2in, she looks at least 5ft 6ins, and that makes it look worse.
She's 5' 10 " 

Alex

I think that "joke" photo of Katie Price is awful.

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on February 02, 2024, 09:03:05 AMI think that "joke" photo of Katie Price is awful.
So do I.  Do you want me to remove it?  Am happy to oblige

Alex

This is a very liberal forum Dexi, you post what you like.
There may be one or even two who will find it funny

dextrous63

Actually it was my wife who had sent it to me, and she had got it from a church minister😮🥴