The Houthis

Started by Alex, January 12, 2024, 02:30:58 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

The USA officially confirms the start of airstrikes against the Houthis in Yemen.

The first strikes have already been recorded in several cities, including the capital city Sanaa.
Kicking off then,

UK ships have been active too in the Red Sea, amazing isn't it how we can police the Red Sea,but not the bloody English Channel ! :rolleyes:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

We could 'police the English Channel' if we really wanted to..

If we as a small island can keep Hitler at bay those little people in little boats could be held back by Captain Mainwaring.. Jonesy and Pike..
 For some reason our Governments are allowing foreigners to invade our shores in their thousands.. We certainly need 'workers' in many areas of our industries..  cheap labour.. NHS workers.. Many cost us money .. many find work.. 
All this silly talk  about Rwanda.. is 'stalling' time.. and trying to gain votes..
Daft lot..
 This is just my opinion..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

The cannabis farms and car washes can certainly make use of them. Plenty of work as drug runners too.

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 12, 2024, 08:23:23 AMWe could 'police the English Channel' if we really wanted to..

If we as a small island can keep Hitler at bay those little people in little boats could be held back by Captain Mainwaring.. Jonesy and Pike..
 For some reason our Governments are allowing foreigners to invade our shores in their thousands.. We certainly need 'workers' in many areas of our industries..  cheap labour.. NHS workers.. Many cost us money .. many find work..
All this silly talk  about Rwanda.. is 'stalling' time.. and trying to gain votes..
Daft lot..
 This is just my opinion..

I completely agree.
It should be very easy to prevent the 'invasion barges', yet not only do we fail to stop them but we send out our free taxi service to pick them up as soon as they reach the half-way point.

This alone should ensure the Conservatives will not get into government again for many years.
Unfortunately, we know for a fact that Labour would have done exactly the same, yet the fools will vote for them instead.

Why do they want to import such people from the Middle East?
One reason is that they don't seem able to persuade white British workers to actually work.  Naturally, they prefer to sit at home and receive handouts instead of making any effort to work.
Being fools, they seem unable to realise that as the country becomes ever weaker and short of money, the system of handouts will eventually run out.  Where will their money come from then?

Sadly, the country has changed, is continuing to change, and will eventually join the Third World.  Not until long after I am in my box, thankfully, but it is still upsetting that everything we have built up over the past couple of hundred years will have been thrown away.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Did you know..!!
 If an illegal immigrant breaks the law in Rwanda they are deported..
 To where ? Good old UK.. So, we will never be rid of them..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 12, 2024, 01:01:05 PMDid you know..!!
 If an illegal immigrant breaks the law in Rwanda they are deported..
 To where ? Good old UK.. So, we will never be rid of them..
Yes, I've been saying that ever since they thought up the Rwanda business.
For every one of ours we send them, they send one of theirs to us.
Completely poinless.

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on January 12, 2024, 12:08:13 PMSadly, the country has changed, is continuing to change, and will eventually join the Third World.  Not until long after I am in my box, thankfully, but it is still upsetting that everything we have built up over the past couple of hundred years will have been thrown away.
The 'beyond recognition' changes have occurred far more rapidly during our generation than at any time in history I would think.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

A lot of the reason for that is the exponential growth in technology. Coupled with an exponential decline in common sense of politicians.

Ashy

I would just point out that the Rwanda scheme is not one there, one back, it could be a huge number coming to us and not very many going to them. So let's hope they don't do it.

JBR

Quote from: Ashy on January 13, 2024, 12:36:31 PMI would just point out that the Rwanda scheme is not one there, one back, it could be a huge number coming to us and not very many going to them. So let's hope they don't do it.
Yes, worse still than I suspected, and I agree it is not a solution to our invasion problem.

The solution is far simpler:
- stop sending taxis to pick them up; instead, turn them around;
- stop handing out money, free housing, free healthcare, etc., which the French don't give them;
- ideally, make it necessary for us all to carry ID to prove who we are, even a driving licence would do.

If we had a government who would do those simple things, the problem could be over immediately.

But we don't, sadly.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

klondike

Good to see somebody daring to print this in a mass media publication.