London Firework Display

Started by Alex, January 02, 2024, 09:58:23 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

I didn't see this live, but I did see the clip of the introductory display which read :
" The Mayor of London Presents "  :cool:  The Sadiq Khan show cost 4.3 million , I wonder how much he chipped in ?

My first rant of 2024 (I think 🤔) but I find this little man so bloody irritating!

: 'London New Year's Eve fireworks: voiceover of the King preaching about 'diversity', a homage to the NHS, an advert for same-sex marriage, then a Windrush tribute.

klondike

Quote from: Alex on January 02, 2024, 09:58:23 AMMy first rant of 2024 (I think 🤔) but I find this little man so bloody irritating!
Considering this will be an election year I suspect it won't be the last  :grin:

Scrumpy

Horrible little man.. Unfortunately he is here to stay.. He has a large following.. 
And when the time comes he will be replaced by another of his like.. and so it will continue..  because we have allowed it.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

"London New Year's Eve fireworks: voiceover of the King preaching about 'diversity', a homage to the NHS, an advert for same-sex marriage, then a Windrush tribute."

Wokery gone mad, especially 'diversity', 'same-sex marriage', 'Windrush'.
I wonder whether one day we might hear words such as 'men', 'women', 'white British', 'male and female marriage'.

And as Scrumpy says, although Saddick Khan may be out next time, with the number of muslim voters and pro-muslim white voters presently in Londonistan, the next mayor is likely to be another muslim.
The take-over of this country continues unabated.
The first ever European country to join the muslim empire.
I'm glad I won't be here by then.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

The Mayor of London presents - funded by taxpayers!  His self importance is off the scale.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

His self delusion is off the scale.

How about the Mayor of London presents....a rise in crime rates during his tenure?

Ashy

Luckily he is not a hypocrite, even if he has ranted about air quality and forced people to pay extra taxes and spent the proceeds on a fireworks display.

Alex

People shouldn't be breathing in all that firework smoke though...... :cool:

Ashy

Quote from: Alex on January 02, 2024, 09:57:47 PMPeople shouldn't be breathing in all that firework smoke though...... :cool:
Precisely. Air quality isn't all that important obviously especially when self aggrandisement is possible.

Diasi

Not forgetting that the last murder of 2023 occurred at the hook-nosed little shit's firework extravaganza.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

"  hook-nosed little shit "    Classic  :grin:

Ashy

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

ansu

The Roman emperors said "give the people bread and circuses".