A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Started by Scrumpy, December 31, 2023, 04:56:06 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

To you all.. May 2024 bring good health to you and your families.. And happiness..
Thank you for keeping me company over the year..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

I wish the same for you & all our other friends on the forum.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Hear hear.  :yay:

========================================

Just heard fireworks at 6:30pm. Had a hunch and asked google. 

It turns out India is 5½ hours in front of us

Happy New Year to the sub continent

dextrous63

I agree with the sentiments.

As for the subcontinent, Yorkshire and Wales are decades behind the rest of us.

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

A Guid New Year to all of you. I wish you good health, the most important gift we can have.  I'll be raising a glass at midnight with my OH, to friends and family.  🥂🥃
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Here's to 2024, health and happiness to all of us !  HAPPY NEW YEAR  :clap: 

Michael Rolls

I'll be content if it is just better than 2023
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Sheila

Mine started well.  I haven't been too good so went to bed before 10.00.  I woke up at midnight when there was a very noisy firework display so I went downstairs to check on our huge, beautiful wimp of a cat and he was out!

We can't lock the cat flap because he will no longer use his litter tray. I stood in the garden and called him for ages, came back to bed and couldn't get back to sleep (Paul was harder than I am and just shut himself in the other bedroom).

I eventually got back to sleep and the cat jumped up on the bed and demanded a big love and fuss.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year and I hope you all had a better night than I did!

GrannyMac

Have a restful day Sheila.  So glad your cat is safe and well. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Ashy

:clap:  Well if we can survive the last three years we can probably survive anything. Happy new year folks

Alex

Glad to hear your cat is safe Sheila :upvote:

Sheila

Thank you GrannyMac and Alex.  The big spoilt puffy is dozing in his Amazon Prime box gathering his strength to keep me awake again.  I'm going to do what Paul does and lock myself away from him.  The fireworks are going off again now He can just get on with it.

January 01, 2024, 07:41:56 PM
Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2024 x

dextrous63

Cats eh?  What would we do without the little blighters??