What was your best present this year?

Started by GrannyMac, December 27, 2023, 09:33:55 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

What a shame.. I was going to give you my shaver..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 29, 2023, 09:02:51 AMWhat a shame.. I was going to give you my shaver..
Is it appropriate for "down below"? 

BTW, I'm still recovering from my initial misreading of your best present being a large "clock" for your bedroom🤭🫣

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Michael Rolls

Mary is staying for a few more days, Des went home on Thursday - grand to have company
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Thats good to hear Mike. Someone to bring in the New Year with. 

Scrumpy

I am pleased for you Michael..  That has to be the best present..

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 30, 2023, 09:23:18 AMI am pleased for you Michael..  That has to be the best present..
I suppose that could make my best present the fact that no one has visited or pestered me.

Or it could be the new vacuum sealer I've just bought & arrived today, assuming you can have a present from yourself.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Have fun Phil  :grin: you'll be sealing all sorts  :grin:

Scrumpy

If I bought myself a present  (Not expensive) .. what would it be.. !!!
Rings for my fingers.. Not gold or diamond rings.. everyday rings..

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on December 30, 2023, 09:39:44 AMHave fun Phil  :grin: you'll be sealing all sorts  :grin:
The Ambiano one that I got from Aldi still works but I have to press down very hard on the top for it to create a vacuum & I suspect the foam rubber seals are deformed & leaking.

I'll contact them to see if I can get spare seals.

The one I've bought has silicone rubber seals which are more substantial.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I bought a Bonsenkitchen to replace my press down sealer, I just need to press a button now it's great :smiley:

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on December 30, 2023, 10:49:06 AMI bought a Bonsenkitchen to replace my press down sealer, I just need to press a button now it's great :smiley:
The Ambiano sealer locked into place & then just a button press but the foam rubber seals didn't work unless I applied extra pressure, which I why I've chosen one with silicone rubber seals.

It also came with a hose for using with vacuum storage boxes.

[email protected]

GrannyMac

We've never thought of buying a sealer.  Do you buy in bulk then seal to freeze?