A Message for Xmas to all Boat People ...

Started by Cassandra, December 24, 2023, 09:23:51 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: JBR on December 27, 2023, 02:44:57 PMI often wonder whether any of them have actually taken in an illegal immigrant and offered them a 'forever home'.

See the video on here. You'll need to click the sound on.

https://www.facebook.com/thedarrengrimes/videos/would-this-left-wing-protest-house-a-refugee/475792057645933/

JBR

Quote from: klondike on December 27, 2023, 03:08:00 PMSee the video on here. You'll need to click the sound on.

https://www.facebook.com/thedarrengrimes/videos/would-this-left-wing-protest-house-a-refugee/475792057645933/
"Yes, of course I'd take in a refugee...
if I had the space."
🤣
Funny how they all say the same thing!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

"For those who are not meant to be here"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ansu

For me a very interesting discussion, but I think you just forget that certainly many of these "migrants" would prefer having such a comfortable life as we have in their own country. From my own family I know that nobody is keen on leaving willingly his/her home. As to Germany many migrants are living on income support and send a part of this money to their families back home and if I am correct our government will take mesures to make this impossible in future. 
By the way, belated Christmas greetings to you all.
I was on a holiday in Austria.

Raven

Quote from: JBR on December 27, 2023, 03:37:09 PM"Yes, of course I'd take in a refugee...
if I had the space."

Aye Right...... Of course they would.

dextrous63

Quote from: Raven on December 28, 2023, 01:39:34 PMAye Right...... Of course they would.
But they have got room, in particular while they're out and about on marches all day and their self righteous hypocritical little homes are empty.  

Bunch of nimby's

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on December 28, 2023, 01:42:11 PMBut they have got room, in particular while they're out and about on marches all day and their self righteous hypocritical little homes are empty. 

Bunch of nimby's
Exactly.  And these people have votes!

ansu

When I was on a holiday in South Africa we visited one of the "townships" - I never before had imagined that 8 persons are living in such a small room and that they partly are sleeping in shifts or how you call it in one bed. No wonder that they are looking for a better life - maybe in Europe.

Scrumpy

Would I take any in to my home !!!.. No.. and I have much space..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: ansu on December 29, 2023, 10:48:47 AMWhen I was on a holiday in South Africa we visited one of the "townships" - I never before had imagined that 8 persons are living in such a small room and that they partly are sleeping in shifts or how you call it in one bed. No wonder that they are looking for a better life - maybe in Europe.
I can appreciate that, but a question remains.
Why do Africans in general tend to have more children than they can feed?
Overpopulation is caused by them and not by us, yet some people seem to believe that it is our responsibility.

A common reason is that many children seem to die in Africa.  Why?
Simply because their resources cannot support such a large population.

The solution:  limit the number of children produced, just as China has done.

Diasi

I couldn't understand a word the woman with the read hair said.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: ansu on December 29, 2023, 10:48:47 AMWhen I was on a holiday in South Africa we visited one of the "townships" - I never before had imagined that 8 persons are living in such a small room and that they partly are sleeping in shifts or how you call it in one bed. No wonder that they are looking for a better life - maybe in Europe.
Plenty of them live the same way here. It's how they drag down wages for the unskilled as they can live on less money and do so here while the low skilled English live on benefits instead.

Diasi

In the UK the term, which exemplifies this disgusting practice, is hot-bedding as the beds are always hot from the persons who've just vacated them.

Uuuuuugh!!!.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

ansu

For some reason - probably religious ones - women aren't allowed to use contraceptives and children are their "pensions".  When I was in Turkey about 30 years ago a couple on his honeymoon stayed in the same hotel and we talked about offsprings and they told me that children bring such a lot of happiness and fun into your life - you see a different way of thinking.

Diasi

Quote from: ansu on December 30, 2023, 10:11:05 AMFor some reason - probably religious ones - women aren't allowed to use contraceptives and children are their "pensions".  When I was in Turkey about 30 years ago a couple on his honeymoon stayed in the same hotel and we talked about offsprings and they told me that children bring such a lot of happiness and fun into your life - you see a different way of thinking.
I'd be really buggered if I relied on my children for my pension or relied on them for anything.
[email protected]