Recalled Items

Started by Alex, December 20, 2023, 09:10:42 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Sainsburys, Tesco and the Asda have recalled their own brand tinned beans,  beans & sausages and mixed bean salad from the shelves.   They may contain small rubber balls, which could present a choking hazard.

Sheila

Does that show that the beans are the same in all those shops but Sainsburys charge more?

Scrumpy

Same beans.. different label..
Saw a program way back.. They were talking to a guy who worked in a factory.. packaging foodstuff.. He said that they just changed the labels on many of the goods.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I'm trying to think why small rubber balls are made and how the hell they got into a food factory. It's not like some allergenic foodstuff gretting into the wrong product. Sounds like sabotage.

Supermarkets get their own brand stuff made in factories they don't own. Several may have theirs made in the same factory but it doesn't mean that they are identical. Of course they could be though.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Alex on December 20, 2023, 09:10:42 AMSainsburys, Tesco and the Asda have recalled their own brand tinned beans,  beans & sausages and mixed bean salad from the shelves.   They may contain small rubber balls, which could present a choking hazard.

how on earth can that happen?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Donate them all to the BBC staff canteen!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Cassandra on December 21, 2023, 02:59:34 PMDonate them all to the BBC staff canteen!
What a good idea!  :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]