I just love an optimist

Started by klondike, December 14, 2023, 04:03:58 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin: It's not mine.. If everyone 'Shares' this we will , in time, find the door.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

klondike

It's very like mine. 
Apart from the colour. 
Oh and the letterbox.

Diasi

I don't recognise the door but I reckon the package could be either a BT Smart Hub 2 or a BT Wi-Fi disc & the intended recipient is about to have a BT Fibre internet connection.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

The smart hub won't go through a letterbox. Stll got mine unopened ready to go back assuming I find a better deal at end of contract. They used to charge if you didn't return them.

Ashy

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on December 14, 2023, 08:05:25 PMThe smart hub won't go through a letterbox. Stll got mine unopened ready to go back assuming I find a better deal at end of contract. They used to charge if you didn't return them.
Ours did & the BT WiFi  Disc did as well.

The format of the visible part of the label is identical to the BT WiFi Disc label that was delivered a couple of days ago.

They still do charge if you don't return them.

Do you use a non-BT router?

https://tinyurl.com/mpp7vuke
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Why do people still use Royal Mail, especially for packages.
Most courier companies are reliable and quick in my experience.  We use Amazon a lot, not only because of their competitive prices, but mainly because of their reliable delivery.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on December 16, 2023, 02:33:54 PMWhy do people still use Royal Mail, especially for packages.
Most courier companies are reliable and quick in my experience.  We use Amazon a lot, not only because of their competitive prices, but mainly because of their reliable delivery.
We have a good reliable service from Royal Mail who are as good as any of the couriers who are also good & reliable.

I suppose it's a postcode lottery. Lol  :grin:
[email protected]

GrannyMac

I had a box like that delivered, it contained some watercolour brushes for a present.  Nothing electrical or techy.

Our post seems quite reliable.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on December 16, 2023, 02:32:23 PMDo you use a non-BT router?
Yes I use a TP-Link router.

I looked at the box of mine and although it looks big being long it is thin enough to go through a letterbox. Almost certainly by design.