Watch your step

Started by Ashy, December 07, 2023, 11:14:59 AM

« previous - next »

Ashy

London Transport is running a poster campaign, the message is "Watch your step, not your phone". A very sensible suggestion too, but do they expect anyone it applies to, to read it?

JBR

Quote from: Ashy on December 07, 2023, 11:14:59 AMLondon Transport is running a poster campaign, the message is "Watch your step, not your phone". A very sensible suggestion too, but do they expect anyone it applies to, to read it?
🤣
Never!  Those idiots who walk around looking at their phones don't even see any posters!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Brilliant poster campaign ..
The people that use their mobiles phones continuously seem to have the ability to to walk .. talk.. look down all at the same time..
They are like the speeding driver who goes merrily on their way leaving any problems behind them..
I don't even answer my phone when I am out.. 
I have to search for it in my bag.. log in.. check out who phoned or text me.. 
Stop walking.. talking.. shopping and stand perfectly still.. 
I'm the old lady driver who holds up all the traffic.. slows down the queue at the till.. and needs help reading the date and reaching the top shelf.. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't you just love 'em.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Few years ago I was walking in Perth town centre as four young women, al chatting on their phones, cam towards me. Clearly oblivious of the the world around them, I simply stopped and stood still. One of them came within about a foot of myself before Collison was imminent!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]