I'm a Celebrity

Started by Alex, November 29, 2023, 11:05:15 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Patrick Christys from GB News is saying this morning that ITV bosses are planning to make racism claims against Nigel Farage, to air on the day of the first eviction from the jungle.  He is not able to respond to these allegations because he is in the jungle and contractually denied access to the outside world.

A bit underhand from ITV if Christy's has his facts right, but no wonder they paid him so much money if the intention was to make him look bad, or even ruin him   This may just backfire on ITV whose boss at the weekend joked Farage would be coming back to UK by dinghy.   :yell:

Scrumpy

I wondered why he was paid so much..!!   I hope it back fires on them..

People are unpredictable.. One minute black lives matter to them.. and then they don't.. This country is going through a period of being overwhelmed .. fed up.. with illegal immigrants .. They might back Farage..  in huge numbers.. 

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

It annoys me intensely that some people, including ITV of course, seem to detest Nigel.
I wonder whether it is jealousy or even fear!

I believe that people who are sufficiently intelligent and unafraid of refusing to simply follow the diktats of others will make the effort to support him, not only on this supposedly unbiased(!) programme, but also when the chips are down and the opportunity again arrives to vote for our future leaders.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Raven

Sounds like a set up heading Nigel's way. :boo: There has been a lot of people complaining about this series.

klondike

They'll need to get up early to catch him. I doubt that those who like him will be put off by fakery and those that don't never would have anyway despite what he was hoping. Sounds like the ITV lefties maybe blew £1.5m on a fools errand and Nigel will be laughing all the way to the bank.

He got another journalism award; this time for his debanking campaign or so GBNews said.

GrannyMac

He's still in, only four left now!  Well done Nige  :yay:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

I downloaded the ImACelebrity app and have been voting for him. 

It's a pita at times as it wants to confirm your DOB - you can't type it in and getting back to the year is a pain as the best it offers is decade by decade. My sausage fingers cause me problems with that. I suppose I should just lie and go for 18.

Scrumpy

I don't watch it but I keep tabs as to what is going on..
Sam seems to be getting all the good publicity..
I want Farage to win.. But I can't see it happening.. He gets little publicity .. even being called boring..
The producers only show the bits they want to ,regardless of what the viewers would like to see..
Is it rigged.. ? I wouldn't be surprised..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I suspect he'll get more votes from those that don't watch than those that do. GBNews have been plugging the app and asking people to vote for Nigel or at least the Farage show has which is the only bit I watch  :grin:

Alex

I think soft lad Sam will win this :grin:

JBR

Quote from: klondike on December 09, 2023, 06:29:40 PMI suspect he'll get more votes from those that don't watch than those that do. GBNews have been plugging the app and asking people to vote for Nigel or at least the Farage show has which is the only bit I watch  :grin:
They have indeed, and I hope it helps.
Only three left now, and I've just sent my five for Nigel.

GrannyMac

My OH has been voting for Nigel! I don't think its gone quite the way ITV might have hoped.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on December 10, 2023, 07:21:32 AMMy OH has been voting for Nigel! I don't think its gone quite the way ITV might have hoped.
No, I don't think it has.  They obviously weren't expecting the public opinion.
They'll still have to pay his £1.5million!

JBR

Oh dear!  It appears that Nigel is out!
I received the usual invitation to vote and the choice is now of two non-entities.
So I didn't bother.

The best man didn't win!

Alex

That's a pity, he did well to get this far.
Hope Tony wins it now.