Tommy Robinson

Started by Alex, November 27, 2023, 03:48:39 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on November 28, 2023, 12:43:07 PMThank you, I was in my little Smart Car at the time and I'm sure they thought 'easy nick, old bozo in a pedal car'. In fact the 2nd copper, also with a gargantuan brain commented. "It must be a small sack of Potatoes to fit in there". His face when I played back the tape was fascinating and he went red in complexion to match his hair. After this epistle, at the time I said "thank you", but he didn't realise until play-back time why I said it.

Funnily enough this was also the day my cousin had emailed me the property details I'm now sending this message from.

I'm surprised that they didn't 'confiscate' your tape recorder.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Maybe that was the last straw and helped you finally make that decision ! :smiley:

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on November 28, 2023, 05:51:12 PMMaybe that was the last straw and helped you finally make that decision ! :smiley:

Alex no, I had a career humiliating plod! I possess no respect for them at all in today's perspective, they are sadly inferior to their forebears and have been going that way South now for nearly 30 years.

I relished their humiliation, it never went to press as I wanted the maximum impact where they care the most, their budget and beloved careers. Two inseparable constituents in today's world.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

So you didn't say to yourself " Sod this I'm off "  :cool:

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on November 28, 2023, 07:33:59 PMAlex no, I had a career humiliating plod! I possess no respect for them at all in today's perspective, they are sadly inferior to their forebears and have been going that way South now for nearly 30 years.

I relished their humiliation, it never went to press as I wanted the maximum impact where they care the most, their budget and beloved careers. Two inseparable constituents in today's world.
Yes, since Maggie Thatcher was kicked out.  And things were going so well under her.
The best PM we've had since Churchill in my opinion.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Ashy

All institutions go rotten in time and the conservative party went rotten some years ago. None of the present crop of paid politicians seems to be capable of saving it so it's going to thrash about in its death throes now. There's no doubt in my mind that it has been infiltrated by the likes of common purpose and other strains of liberal thought to the extent that it is now the party of big government and high taxes in public and a money laundering clique in private.