it's almost tomorrow

Started by Michael Rolls, November 23, 2023, 12:00:45 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

He's beautiful, look at that face ! 

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 27, 2023, 03:58:27 PMScruff... has stolen my heart.. 💗

Yes he did mine the first time I set eyes upon him, it was mutual love at first sight! He was about Albert's size, perhaps a bit bigger at 22lbs. So intelligent, I asked the ladies at the rehoming centre why he was still there. "Too old" they replied "even 2 years now is a problem" - he was a very youthful eight, (that was 1998). They had to check me out of course and I couldn't wait to meet him again about 5 days later. He jumped up in the car next to me and accepted his little safety belt harness without quibble. I'll never forget waking up in the morning to finding his warm little body next to mine in the bed and to discover he liked a little bowl of tea too, when I had mine. I often caught him daydreaming " A Penny for them" - I'd say and he'd wag his tail! I often wondered if he was recalling his youth with a lady who absolutely adored him. A true and wonderful friend who, like Albert, went everywhere with me.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

Martin.. You have so many little friends.. So many memories.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..