Germany

Started by Alex, November 14, 2023, 07:30:47 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Not often we get the chance to say well done to Germany, not these days anyway.  BUT they've even banned the flag !

Germany BANS all pro-Hamas protests and activists by Hamas sympathizers.

German Interior Minister Nancy Faese has implemented a formal ban on any groups that show support for Hamas- including protesters.

In a statement she said:

"With Hamas, I have today completely banned the activities of a terrorist organization whose aim is to destroy the state of Israel."

The Hamas flag is also completely banned.

She announced that she is also dissolving the German branch of the Samidoun Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network, which she said "supports and glorifies" groups including Hamas.

Source: Associated Press/ Times of Israel

klondike

Is the Hamas flag the Palestinian flag?

Alex

I think you know the answer to that !   :smiley:  but there were a few Palestinian flags in London that had been 'altered' or rather added to.

klondike

No I didn't. I could have looked it up I suppose. 

Alex

Hamas flags are the green ones, but the supporters add their own text to Palestinian flags

Cassandra

We're getting it too over here, but fortunately the support for the Jewish folk is much stronger. Also the Police are far less woke, thank goodness. Heavily armed and not given to making tea or dancing with cretins who glue themselves to anything handy.

Of course in States like New York and California it's more like London!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

GrannyMac

Well done Germany indeed! 👏🏼👏🏼
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

They do have a bit of "never again" there.