Be afraid.

Started by Alex, November 02, 2023, 05:47:06 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I hope you can open this clip, this man has the police turn up at his door and arrest him for complaining about Palestinian flags on Bethnal Green Road.  This is unbelievable.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1719508975941521769

klondike

Shocking. Fargage showed that in last night's program.

His crime was apparently questioning why they were allowed to be here. I'm uncertain if he meant the location or the country but it's a good question whichever. I say crime but I doubt he will be charged with anything it's just putting the frighteners on. On the progaram and later in the video you can see a big van and several police. No wonder they never turn up for burglaries - too busy being arses.

Meanwhile chants of Jihad and from the river to the sea Palestine will be free attract no attention at all. It all smells very similar to Pakestani taxi drivers who were raping young white girls being ignored for years.

If this sort of thing is allowed to continue eventually there will be bloodshed for sure.

Scrumpy

All those police to arrest one guy.. !!!!
I've never seen so many police in one place who are actually DOING something..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Wants me to log into the site to read the article. NCD, don't have an account.

JBR

So the police support protests in favour of terrorism and refuse to honour our right of free speech.
What has happened to this country?

I remember when the police were asking the general public to support them and assist them in performing their duties.  I wonder just how many British people will now support them if and when they are in trouble.
Well, I certainly won't.

As others have suggested, I can see there being more and more riots in the not too distant future.  The police had better watch out because I believe they now have fewer numbers than ever before.

More of this bias against the British people and I'm sure we'll see the police being attacked in the streets.  Perhaps this is why you never see them walking the streets now, certainly never individually.
They have made mistakes now, and I'm sure that they personally will suffer.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

"One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends.

Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory."

Houari Boumédiène in a 1974 speech to the UN (died 1978)
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

You can't believe all you read on Twitter, but George Galloway - whether you believe him or not posted about 40 minutes ago

"Syrian Sources are reporting that Thousands of Iranian-Backed Militia Members have arrived in Southern Lebanon over the last week and that Tens of Thousands are still Staging inside of Syria near the Border with Lebanon and the Golan Heights "

The Israelies are going to be fighting on all sides, good against evil.

klondike

Israel has nukes.... Just sayin'.

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on November 02, 2023, 07:34:19 PM"One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends.

Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory."

Houari Boumédiène in a 1974 speech to the UN (died 1978)
I have no idea who he was, but he was absolutely correct.

They have been coming for some time now, and in recent years in increasing numbers.
Unless something is done NOW to remove them, one way or another, they will find victory and will conquer our once world-leading countries.

The likely eventual outcome will be that this country and most of Europe will cease to be part of the 'civilised world', and become just like Africa and the Middle East.

America may survive, probably Russia, and almost certainly China.  None of us will be here, fortunately, but what an end to civilisation as we have known it.  🤮
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Quote from: Raven on November 02, 2023, 06:34:48 PMWants me to log into the site to read the article. NCD, don't have an account.
I didn't have to log in but I've put it on YouTube now anyway

Alex

What a shyte police farce  !

Do you think that Israel would actually use nuclear weapons ?

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

If it looked like they were going to be wiped out I suspect that they might.

They have to make their enemies think they might or they aren't worth having.

If you consider who their enemies are then you know damned well that if they had them they'd use them. Iran are getting close to having one. If I were an Israeli I'd be thinking that an Iran comprising mostly molten sand would be a far better Iran than the current one.

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on November 02, 2023, 10:34:19 PMI have no idea who he was, but he was absolutely correct.

They have been coming for some time now, and in recent years in increasing numbers.
Unless something is done NOW to remove them, one way or another, they will find victory and will conquer our once world-leading countries.

The likely eventual outcome will be that this country and most of Europe will cease to be part of the 'civilised world', and become just like Africa and the Middle East.

America may survive, probably Russia, and almost certainly China.  None of us will be here, fortunately, but what an end to civilisation as we have known it.  🤮

He was an Algerian military officer and politician who served as Chairman of the Revolutionary Council of Algeria from 1965 until 1976 and thereafter as the second president of Algeria until his death from a rare blood disease in 1978. A radical, but certainly right in many of his predictions!

May I say how completely I concur with your last paragraph. We are witnessing now the beginning of the end.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...