Elon Musk

Started by Alex, October 29, 2023, 01:06:40 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Elon Musk, whatever you think about him has hit the nail on the head when it comes to Humza Yousaf. He's called Humza Yousaf a "blatant racist" in response to a speech the First Minister gave decrying the lack of prominent non-white people in Scotland... :upvote:

Telegraph.

GrannyMac

95% of people in Scotland are white. Yousaf is nuts. 

He probably has had some racial abuse, maybe he should trying being white and English in some areas of Scotland. ☺️. 

We have a PM from an ethnic minority, as well as Scotland's first minister and the mayor of London.  Not bad going I would say.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on October 29, 2023, 01:56:57 PM95% of people in Scotland are white. Yousaf is nuts. 

He probably has had some racial abuse, maybe he should trying being white and English in some areas of Scotland. ☺️. 

We have a PM from an ethnic minority, as well as Scotland's first minister and the mayor of London.  Not bad going I would say.
Rather worrying, I would say.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

GrannyMac

Quote from: JBR on October 29, 2023, 02:05:47 PMRather worrying, I would say.

If they did a decent job, I wouldn't care if they were sky blue pink with purple spots!   But their predecessors were white, British, and didn't do too well either IIRC.  I think we'll see a huge decline of the SNP in Scotland, heralding a return to Labour for the UK.

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on October 29, 2023, 03:22:26 PMIf they did a decent job, I wouldn't care if they were sky blue pink with purple spots!  But their predecessors were white, British, and didn't do too well either IIRC.  I think we'll see a huge decline of the SNP in Scotland, heralding a return to Labour for the UK.
I agree.
I have said many times that there are good and bad of all ethnicities, many of whom I know and rely upon for my healthcare and other important things.

The worrying thing is that one particular ethnicity includes (but thankfully not entirely comprises) those who would change our society completely along the lines of such people as Hamas and others.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

Quote from: GrannyMac on October 29, 2023, 03:22:26 PMIf they did a decent job, I wouldn't care if they were sky blue pink with purple spots!   But their predecessors were white, British, and didn't do too well either IIRC.  I think we'll see a huge decline of the SNP in Scotland, heralding a return to Labour for the UK.

Poor England ... :cry: never mind there's always Rishi who keeps all his promises to steer the four home countries to the sunlit uplands (pass the sick bag) ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

morty

I'm saying nothing  ... or I'll sound racist.  :shh:
Elon Musk is another weird one isn't he. 

GrannyMac

Raven

Not someone I would want to have as my boss.  :downvote: