A Winter Cosy.

Started by Raven, October 25, 2023, 04:07:59 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

My daughter had one of these hooded sherpa blankets last winter when she was staying here to look after me when I was let out of the hospital. She said it's one of the best things ever invented and so cosy. :clap:
I have ordered a deep blue one for this winter as I'm a real cold tattie, will wear it with jammie bottoms in the evenings.
Do any of you Lassies have one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335063924083?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=6dw0campqlc&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=mmuY4cNWQ8i&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

dextrous63

Ignoring the obvious misandry through your asking "lassies"🤭😝😝, that thing looks nice and cosey and let's face it, cheap.

I do my online lessons in a log cabin at the end of the garden and it gets a bit nippy out there.  I currently use an electric footpad to warm my, feet, which helps but could go with something up top (open goal there🥸)

Might give it a go.  Deffo cheaper than sticking a fan heater on!!

Raven

Certainly is, black or dark grey are nice man colours. If I find I really like it then I'll order another in the emerald green,for when the blues in the wash.

Scrumpy

My mate has one.. she loves it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

morty

Alex

Just ordered one, thanks Raven  :upvote:

GrannyMac

Our daughter bought them for us last Christmas.  All the grandchildren have them too.  OH really loves his! I'd recommend, they're really cosy.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

I have one being delivered today.. Amazon.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

I'm sitting here with my feet and lower legs in a heated blanket.  I feel the cold and it saves putting the heating on.

morty

Heated blankets and heated pads are great things ... so toasty but bloomin awful when you eventually have to stir out of your nest.

Alex

I've got a heated throw, but you can't take it with you to make a cuppa :smiley:   My new sherpa thinggy arrived today from Amazon, it's a bit big but lovely and warm and it's Forest Green.  There's even a bit pocket at the front to keep your hands warm.  Thanks again Raven for posting about these, a good buy !  :upvote: 

Raven

I got my dark blue one and my green one is due today. If Regan hadn't brought her purple one last winter I'd have not known about them.
Dageus has his bed lined with a square one and he has another to cover him on the really cold nights, he seems to like snuggling into it as once he's in bed he doesn't move out of it again untill morning.

Alex

GrannyMac

Snug as a bug in a rug!  ☺️
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖