This probably won't surprise you.

Started by Alex, October 22, 2023, 04:15:47 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Muhammad Qassem Sawalha, a Hamas chief lives in a London council house, which he bought with a £112,000 discount He entered UK illegally on a relative's passport.

I understand terrorists have entered the UK in recent years, but how was a member of a terrorist organisation ever granted British citizenship ?  The Home Office must have known who he was.

The Times.

Scrumpy

No surprise whatsoever.. 
We allow trash into this country.. and will continue to do so whoever is running the country..
'Running the country' !! We don't run our country.. not really.. Parliament are puppets.. whose strings are being pulled by others.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 22, 2023, 07:28:36 PMNo surprise whatsoever..
We allow trash into this country.. and will continue to do so whoever is running the country..
'Running the country' !! We don't run our country.. not really.. Parliament are puppets.. whose strings are being pulled by others..
Very true.
The civil service, big businesses, Lords with connections, perhaps even the Church of England.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

And people are asking why the Tories have sunk so low, whilst nodding through a system that tolerates such moronic events as this debacle to take place?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

dextrous63

Can't we vote for him to become London's mayor??

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 23, 2023, 09:11:41 AM:grin: :grin: :grin: Many a true word...

Might as well.  Given that there were around 100k apologists for the massacre of around 1400 Israeli citizens, they'd no doubt need a proper leader to sort out some terrorist cells in the UK.