Untidy Teenagers.

Started by Alex, October 20, 2023, 05:06:14 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

A post was shared from a mum who was tired of arguing with her teenage son about cleaning his room. She decided to sprinkle black rice in his room to make it look like mice droppings.�

Another mum in the group responded with this:�

"I just want to thank whoever posted about the mouse and black rice. I owe you big time. I'm having my house painted this week and I was sick of being mortified of my 18 yo sons room!�

I am awful but I texted him and told him the painter just swore he saw a mouse and there's droppings. He comes home and he was so upset and grossed out that he cleaned his room for four hours.�

Leaves and texts me he is so sorry he will be mopping the floor in there and he will find it. If I wasn't so happy and just got all my cups and spoons back I might feel a little guilty.�

Oh and his sister is still cleaning her room because she doesn't want it to come in her room next.😂🤣�

Horsham Community Group

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

I saw that on FB and sent it to my daughter in law.  😃😃 Thought it might work with my very messy teen granddaughter!  😘
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

I think that I might have been an 'untidy teenager' all those years ago.

Weren't we all?  😉
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

My lad was, wish I'd known about this back then.  :grin: 

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on October 21, 2023, 07:35:25 PMMy lad was, wish I'd known about this back then.  :grin: 
Back when I were a lad, a few mouse droppings wouldn't have bothered me one bit.  Bloody snowflake teenagers nowadays! 😬😉

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 22, 2023, 07:04:01 AMBack when I were a lad, a few mouse droppings wouldn't have bothered me one bit.  Bloody snowflake teenagers nowadays! 😬😉
Yes indeed.  I, too, have seen such changes over a generation or two.

I sometimes wonder whether it has been brought about by some evil foreign power influencing the way this country is being run.  Not just politicians, but also teachers, civil servants, police, even junior doctors, all doing their bit to change our society into what they believe should be our future.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire