Norwegian Forest Cats

Started by Alex, October 17, 2023, 08:28:17 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Cassandra

Those tails wow, what magnificent creatures!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Hmmmmmmmm.......

I wonder if that was first shown sometime very early in April.  :grin:

Michael Rolls

WOW! Clear message - don't mess with US!Magnificats!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: klondike on October 17, 2023, 10:50:13 PMHmmmmmmmm.......

I wonder if that was first shown sometime very early in April.  :grin:

If it was you have a better memory than me, plus it's so beautiful I'm sure there won't be any complaints ! 💖

dextrous63

Beautiful animals.  If one left treats or catnip powder around the house in key areas, their tails would do all of the dusting😬🤭

klondike

Quote from: Alex on October 18, 2023, 08:27:04 AMIf it was you have a better memory than me, plus it's so beautiful I'm sure there won't be any complaints ! 💖
You should update the Wikipedia page as theirs is missing out on that picture. The ones there look decidedly dowdy in comparison - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_cat

Alex

It's not my photo so won't be updating Wiki.  Does it really matter ?  I just thought photo might please a few folk on here, but obviously you can't please everyone !

Michael Rolls

well, you pleased me! :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Whatever they are .. They are wonderful.. Better than any Disney creature.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 18, 2023, 11:02:20 AMWhatever they are .. They are wonderful.. Better than any Disney creature..
What????

Even the aristocats?

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on October 18, 2023, 09:12:14 AMIt's not my photo so won't be updating Wiki.  Does it really matter ?  I just thought photo might please a few folk on here, but obviously you can't please everyone !

Alex I think Klon merely meant you to share the beautiful picture you'd found with the Wiki exhibits, because it's that good. Such a magnificent capture of a breed I never knew even existed, as shown by the fulsome appreciation mentioned on here.

Unfortunately I'm illiterate on things like Wiki etc that and wouldn't know how to try  :worried:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Quote from: Cassandra on October 18, 2023, 01:02:51 PMAlex I think Klon merely meant you to share the beautiful picture you'd found with the Wiki exhibits, because it's that good. Such a magnificent capture of a breed I never knew even existed, as shown by the fulsome appreciation mentioned on here.

Unfortunately I'm illiterate on things like Wiki etc that and wouldn't know how to try  :worried:

So am I Cass.
p.s. I don't remember putting it on in April, but then I can't remember what I did on Monday
😁😁😁😁

Michael Rolls

so you still  owe me money?  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
[email protected]