Poland

Started by Alex, October 17, 2023, 01:57:53 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Just read there's to be a change of Government in Poland, with Donald Tusk taking a leading role in what will be a coalition.   The Law and Justice party has been a conservative force defending Poland's identity and standing up to the EU. 

Under pro EU Tusk, Poland is in danger of an influx of muslim hordes, in fact it's probably a cert !   :downvote:

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on October 17, 2023, 01:57:53 PMJust read there's to be a change of Government in Poland, with Donald Tusk taking a leading role in what will be a coalition.   The Law and Justice party has been a conservative force defending Poland's identity and standing up to the EU. 

Under pro EU Tusk, Poland is in danger of an influx of muslim hordes, in fact it's probably a cert !   :downvote:

Tusk should be a notifiable disease. Still at least this time round, he's hampered in his EUness by a coalition, best of luck to all who oppose this shameless wet. May they endure five years of disruption until Tusk finally de-Tusks.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Turkeys voting for Christmas springs to mind. Ridiculous.

JBR

I wish Poland well with their eventual decision.
Personally, I would prefer them to leave the dictatorial EU and join us in a separate trade agreement.
The EU is not to be trusted.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

In my (albeit limited, but perhaps more than some of your) experiences, Poles are not the most accepting of non-white folk, especially of the Muslim variety.  So if Tusk does try to inculcate an open border, immigration friendly approach, I suspect it'll end in unpleasantries.

Cassandra

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 17, 2023, 04:04:33 PMIn my (albeit limited, but perhaps more than some of your) experiences, Poles are not the most accepting of non-white folk, especially of the Muslim variety.  So if Tusk does try to inculcate an open border, immigration friendly approach, I suspect it'll end in unpleasantries.

One can only dream - how come they let Tusk in at all! Still we have to share the woke **** about a bit I suppose.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...