O'h no Boris..!!

Started by Scrumpy, January 19, 2022, 08:57:28 AM

« previous - next »

zoony

Quote from: Flying Bomb on January 19, 2022, 03:02:44 PM
After Boris's poor performance on ITV yesterday when interviewed by
Beth Rigby he was a new man today., at PM's question time.  His old boisterous self.

/quote]

Amazing what a couple of lines'll do for one's self-confidence..

Wandering Walter

He is not out of the woods yet , it will depend what the outcome of the investigation is

klondike

... and if he survives that the council election results.

I strongly suspect that he reckons lifting all covid restrictions next week may save his bacon. He needs to pull a rather good rabbit from his hat to lead the Tories into the next election.

Alex

Does everybody really think that the topic foremost in everyone's minds is garden parties and masks  ?  It's not in mine  :rolleyes:

Scrumpy

I think and hope that he will pull it out of the hat..
.. and I also think that Trump will return..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

He does face some stiff competition in Biden though  :rolleyes:

TBH I thought they'd have wheeled Sleepy Joe off to the care home well before now.

klondike

Quote from: Alex on January 20, 2022, 01:21:57 PM
Does everybody really think that the topic foremost in everyone's minds is garden parties and masks  ?  It's not in mine  :rolleyes:
Ther is a bit of a subliminal message in there - why are you pestering me about rules that no longer even exist.

crabbyob

i think at some point this year he might retire on ill health, leaving the USA with its first lady President.

klondike

He wasn't exactly the full shilling when he got the job.

If he applied for a job in B&Q as a greeter they'd turn him down and he is supposed to be leader of the free world.

Alex

Quote from: klondike on January 20, 2022, 01:33:03 PM
Ther is a bit of a subliminal message in there - why are you pestering me about rules that no longer even exist.

Not quite !   :cool: :cool:

klondike

It doesn't work for me to be honest. My gripe is the blatant lying and ludicrous excuses. The bloke is our PM so why couldn't he have just put his hands up right from the start and apologise. Had he done so this would be over and done with by now.

Alex

So you think this is a more important topic than the Government's failure to handle the relentless stream of young men arriving on our shores  ? 

klondike

No. They do bugger all about that either though.

hugh

Boris is the same old Boris we voted for, so nothing as changed. Hugh
Happy Golfer

crabbyob

i feel somewhat aprehensive about the posturing about the Ukrain.... the US president ellect has dark history with that part of the world, i thoink his son might have been the instigator for the Ukraining gas theft?