Dan Wootton

Started by Alex, September 29, 2023, 01:30:21 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Dan Wootton has been sacked by the Daily Mail and is likely to be sacked by GB News.   This is an attack on GB News, not just one of its popular presenters.  What next - perhaps the Vicar Presenter  ?  :smiley:

Cassandra

I haven't recorded anything on GB news since the announcement. I tend to watch TalkTV exclusively now. Warner Bros will surely kill it off soon following their takeover of The Discovery Channel, who were primarily influential in it's start up.

The Woke blob has successfully ensured a profitable revenue from advertising is impossible due to the influence and control they have over the Gen Z's who run corporations now as well.

Sad, but it hasn't helped with it's sloppy and amateurish presentation and enigmatic 'rotation' of presenters.

Also when 'The Digger' (Rupert Murdoch) passes 'TalkTV' will go the same way.

Never mind there's always the BBC.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

dextrous63

Seriously, how many of you would want to shag Rupert Murdock.?  I mean, look at the saggy faced old trout 😬

Alex

The Vicar presenter has been given the boot, no signs of Dan Wootton who has retreated to home town in New Zealand - still under investigation I believe.

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on October 09, 2023, 10:52:18 AMThe Vicar presenter has been given the boot, no signs of Dan Wootton who has retreated to home town in New Zealand - still under investigation I believe.

A right Woke, blob, virtual signalling set-up, no doubt a Globalist inspired conspiracy in it's origination. I enjoyed Dan Wootton, what on earth could he have done poor chap. I hope he sues, if I wasn't too old I'd rush to defend him 'pro bono'!

I haven't watched GBN since, come to think of it and quite a few of my friends both here and in the UK have acted similarly apparently. I must say my actions have not been as a riposte to the GBN sackings, subconsciously I have just become very uninspired by all of it.

Meanwhile, funny how the National Broadcaster refuses to condemn Hezbollah, but of course that's OK as the champion of unbiased opinion upon the waves sails serenly on unimpeded!

JBR

I have to say that I know nothing about Dan Wootton.

However, I regularly watch GB News, as I believe it is as unbiased a news programme as any, and certainly so compared to the BBC who, apparently, have been supporting Hamas in their news programmes, among other things.

I find no surprise in reading that so many people are now refusing to subsidise the BBC by paying for a TV licence.  Compulsorily requiring people to pay this one single organisation for the right to watch ALL live television is surely unfair, especially as it seems to be biased against what most British people believe.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

BBC comment was to say that calling Hamas terrorissts would be seen to be taking sides! :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on October 13, 2023, 05:46:56 AMBBC comment was to say that calling Hamas terrorissts would be seen to be taking sides! :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:
Mandella was a terrorist until he wasn't.

Hamas may be terrorists, but Israel has does a fair impression over the years, not that I expect anyone to do any tedious fact checking as it's easier to suck up the propaganda.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Phil name one Israeli who has tried to blow us up ?  Without going back to before some of us were born !

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on October 13, 2023, 05:46:56 AMBBC comment was to say that calling Hamas terrorissts would be seen to be taking sides! :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:
I suppose that is as logical as saying that people who kill without reason are murderers!  🙄
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

Apparently Dan is back home in his 'other' country New Zealand at present. Hopefully he'll be back soon, but I fear 'Woke Warner Bros' (GB news) will use it to exit him as they pull the garotte ever tighter.

GrannyMac

He has apologised for appearing to agree with Laurence Fox's rant about Ava Evans.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

He's under investigation for 'money for sex photos' with a young man now, but there's not a lot of information about it on line. 

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Cassandra

Quote from: GrannyMac on October 14, 2023, 06:10:50 PMOoer.  Not good.

Except when it's the BBC and Jimmy Saville of course :wink: