Another Black Criminal Playing the Race Card

Started by Diasi, September 13, 2023, 12:09:25 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Alex

Next placards will be Shoplifters Lives Matter but just imagine if that shop keeper had been a white man, there would have been rioting all over London.

Scrumpy

She wasn't a shoplifter.. She just wanted a replacement for goods that she had returned.. 
 Love the guy.. We could do with a few more like him.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 13, 2023, 02:15:54 PMShe wasn't a shoplifter.. She just wanted a replacement for goods that she had returned..
 Love the guy.. We could do with a few more like him..

Except she was walking out with about five times the value of her original purchase (the agreement was value for value). Still it's no more the Jeremy Hunt does to the UK public every day ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

dextrous63

I'm struggling to see why this is being viewed as a racist issue🤷🏻�♂️

I agree that it looks like the male was heavy-handed and his initial action be seen as beyond reasonable force. But this is nothing to do with ethnicity, surely??

GrannyMac

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 13, 2023, 03:00:58 PMI'm struggling to see why this is being viewed as a racist issue🤷🏻�♂️

I agree that it looks like the male was heavy-handed and his initial action be seen as beyond reasonable force. But this is nothing to do with ethnicity, surely??
Of course not to anyone with any sense! But there are some factions that will look for any excuse to shout racism. 

Alex, love the idea 'Shoplifters lives matter,' 😁
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

On the full video it looked like she was walking out without paying, arms full of stuff.  In the shortened version you didn't see that. 

Cassandra

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 13, 2023, 03:26:10 PMOf course not to anyone with any sense! But there are some factions that will look for any excuse to shout racism.

Alex, love the idea 'Shoplifters lives matter,' 😁

Apparently the 'Blacks' were picking on the 'Browns' this time and were there in minutes with placards etc. Horrible to contemplate that a sort of 'Bame' internecine split could materialise in Del Boys manor!

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 13, 2023, 03:00:58 PMI'm struggling to see why this is being viewed as a racist issue🤷🏻�♂️

Of course he wasn't heavy handed, he used reasonable force to restrain her in a way that minimised the risk of her being injured.

Since she was kicking him I understand she's been charged with assault.

September 13, 2023, 04:13:36 PM
Quote from: Alex on September 13, 2023, 03:32:40 PMOn the full video it looked like she was walking out without paying, arms full of stuff.  In the shortened version you didn't see that. 
That's because it doesn't fit in with the woke media's agenda,
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

' Blacks' and 'Browns ' !!! ... Love it..
Wait till the Chinese try to elbow in on the Manor..
'Yellow' 'Blacks ' and 'Browns'..  :nooo: Add a 'Rainbow' for the Gays and you have a 'Mixing Pot'.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

It's slightly different shades of brown in Leicester. I think it's inevitable that interbreeding will result in far less differences in appearance between people. I wonder what will be found to fight about then.

JBR

I have heard that shoplifting in definitely on the increase in this country, probably due to inaction on the part of the police and by leniency by the courts.

All it needs now is for the 'racial prejudice' organisations to jump up and down, as apparently they are doing now, and the next thing you'll know is that non-white people will find themselves effectively above the law!  😨
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Video of this woman trying to walk out without paying, carrying a load of stuff.  Now the shop is closed up, shutters down and the mob has covered the shutters with racist messages.   

https://twitter.com/i/status/1702008059592097966

dextrous63

Having now seen the full footage, I withdraw my suggestion that the shopkeeper was heavy handed.  On the contrary, in fact.