Home Office

Started by Alex, August 27, 2023, 12:24:46 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

No surprise here ! Home Office ex-asylum boss accused of being 'chief blocker' joins pro-migrant charity.  Emma Haddad will join Amnesty International.

Source The Telegraph

Michael Rolls

read that, gently seething
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Do we have any people in authority anywhere in this country who want to prevent the illegal invasion of our country?
Winston Churchill must be rolling in his grave.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Diasi

I don't think she looks too ethnically British either.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Nor does Ben Habib or Nana Akua!  They speak out about the things that concern most of us. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 27, 2023, 05:18:56 PMNor does Ben Habib or Nana Akua!  They speak out about the things that concern most of us.
But neither of them have been in charge of the Home Office so I don't understand your point.

However, my point is that having a non-ethnic Brit in charge of immigration is like having Rolf Harris running a kids home.

I thinks it's widely known as 'conflict of interest'.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on August 27, 2023, 05:54:12 PMBut neither of them have been in charge of the Home Office so I don't understand your point.

However, my point is that having a non-ethnic Brit in charge of immigration is like having Rolf Harris running a kids home.

I thinks it's widely known as 'conflict of interest'.
I have a feeling that you're right.  Time will tell, of course.

On the other hand, even if someone looks like an illegal immigrant and even has a name typical of them, they may prove to be as British as a true white man!

A prime example is my optician.  He's Indian (by extraction, I suppose) but is the nicest, most honest, and most helpful bloke you'd even wish to meet.

We can only hope.

Alex

Your Optician hasn't been deciding which immigrants can enter UK  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on August 28, 2023, 12:58:08 AMYour Optician hasn't been deciding which immigrants can enter UK  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
Absolutely.

The people who we must criticise are those in government and the civil service, the latter now having apparently pretty much taken over the job of governing this country.
This Haddad woman is a prime example.

This country needs a revolution, and soon.

klondike

QuoteThis country needs a revolution, and soon.
We aren't Frenchies I'll have you know old chap.

More's the pity.

Alex

It's all kicking off in Ireland and Wales, we English seem to sit back and wait for the next shafting.

klondike

Without even getting government issue vaseline.