Great Bullfighting News.

Started by Diasi, August 15, 2023, 05:26:05 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

A Matador has been seriously injured by a bull in Spain & five spectators have been killed & hundreds injured when a bullring stadium stand collapsed in Colombia.

Let's hope that the death toll increases by a significant number.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I also read today about a matador who was gored in the groin and is in a critical condition in hospital in Huesca, Spain, maybe the same fella !

What goes around, comes around is all I can say.  I don't feel an ounce of compassion for these people, not an ounce.

Scrumpy

So cruel.. I care not who gets hurt.. be they spectators or fighters.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on August 15, 2023, 05:48:28 PMI also read today about a matador who was gored in the groin and is in a critical condition in hospital in Huesca, Spain, maybe the same fella !

What goes around, comes around is all I can say.  I don't feel an ounce of compassion for these people, not an ounce.
This one was gored in the rectum with massive damage to his backside, & presumably bowel, area.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on August 15, 2023, 06:48:47 PMThis one was gored in the rectum with massive damage to his backside, & presumably bowel, area.
Good.  Glad to hear it.
They dress up and think they're prima donnas.
Brave?  I don't think so.  Not with several other men on horseback who push sharp poles into the poor bull's back and neck.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire