Hawaii Fires

Started by Alex, August 14, 2023, 01:01:42 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

What an 'odd' disaster this was.  I've seen clips presumably taken from drones or helicopters which show  whole streets of houses burned to the ground, but some trees are still standing.  Other clips show  residential areas in ashes, with one house in the middle untouched.   Many boats on fire on the water, although I suppose sparks blowing boat to boat could have started these fires.... 
Conspiracy theories running amok DEW in action !

Ashy

Seems there are parallels with the great Chicago fire. Wooden buildings close together, various changes to agriculture and land use. Even so it's not Hawaii's first time.

Alex

Fortunately the fire seemed to miss the multi million dollar estates of the rich and famous. 

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on August 15, 2023, 08:43:32 AMFortunately the fire seemed to miss the multi million dollar estates of the rich and famous. 
What is 'DEW in action !' ?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Directed Energy Weapon. Old photos of rocket launches are being used on social media to suggest it's UFOs causing the fires.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on August 15, 2023, 09:26:15 AMDirected Energy Weapon. Old photos of rocket launches are being used on social media to suggest it's UFOs causing the fires.

Ah, the new laser weapons, I was watching those on YouTube recently.

Thanks.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I haven't seen anyone suggesting it's UFOs, the US military has been suggested.  All conspiracy theories of course. 👁��🗨�

klondike

TBH i didn't see that either. I only got as far as reading they were fake pictures used for conspiracy theories and guessed without investigating.