MIA. for a bit.

Started by Raven, July 26, 2023, 08:37:23 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

We have decided to drive down to Perth when the family leave in the morning. There are several things need doing at my place so might as well get them done. I am also due back at Ninewells to see the surgeon for another check on my knee in a couple of weeks. So won't be around for a while, needing a break from the Internet anyway. Spending far too much time on it.

GrannyMac

Hope the visit to Ninewells is a positive one Raven. 🤞🏼
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Enjoy your change of scene Raven, hope the hossie appointment goes well too  :upvote:

Jacqueline

Have a nice time Raven, hope your check up goes well.  

Have just booked my holiday  to Fortrose, same nice place that we stayed in last year right off the High Street so very handy for the shop and bus into Inverness. Unfortunatly we were both getting over what we think was covid and not feeling too well last year, if all goes well will get around a bit more this time.  Never like to book a holiday too far in advance as something always goes wrong.

klondike

Hope everything goes well.

Diasi

What is MIA?

I hope you have good news from your consultant

I'd love to have the chance to drive along the whole length of the A9 & not be so reliant on the internet to fill in my otherwise utterly boring days. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Missing in Action

All the best, Raven
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on July 27, 2023, 07:59:25 AMMissing in Action

Thanks Mike, I thought it was something to do with her visit to the hospital.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]