Will you be answering Brandon's call ?

Started by Alex, July 11, 2023, 02:39:10 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Only if I lived in 10 Rillington Place.

Diasi

I'm tempted to answer his call with a fuck off email.

In capital letters.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Makes sense to me. Let those waving the migrants welcome banners house them. Let me add that my banner would not be saying migrants welcome. I'd scrap the rules banning housing them in  detention camps. 

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 11, 2023, 02:50:49 PMOnly if I lived in 10 Rillington Place.
👍 😱

Is this Lewis creature a complete raving idiot?  Does he really think that sensible British people would want more of the invaders turning our cities into no-go areas?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Plenty welcome them...

The question really is would they welcome them into their homes?

Scrumpy

Most of that lot live with Mummy and Daddy..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

It is true that all of these immigrants and asylum seekers are humans, trying to find a better and safer life for themselves and their loved ones.

The point that seems to be overlooked is that so are we!!

Cassandra

To be expected another complete Remoniac nutter. He's a goner next time , but will wind up with a fat cat sinecure somewhere.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 11, 2023, 04:09:34 PMMost of that lot live with Mummy and Daddy..
Yes.  They live in their own little world.  Everything they need provided and absolutely no experience of having to provide for themselves.
They probably think that money - and houses - grow on trees, and so can see no problem in admitting and providing for an unending army of invaders.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Listening to Richard Tice on GB news last night, and he claimed that under international law the UK is well within its rights to pick up the boat people and return them to France.  

Is this right?  Is it as simple as that?

Michael Rolls

I do hope so, but if that is the case, surely even our useless lot would already be doing it?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Suppose they're scared of upsetting the French, even though it may well actually help them.